Ever have one of those days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"snorting crack" eh?

:lmao:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 17 2004, 03:24 PM
And if someone wants I laptop, I am looking at some 900 Euro Bilsteins, so....maybe a deal can be made? :)

ill give you what you paid, plus shipping... that is, if that thing would work in the states... :D

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Mar 18 2004, 03:17 PM-->
@Mar 17 2004, 03:24 PM
And if someone wants I laptop, I am looking at some 900 Euro Bilsteins, so....maybe a deal can be made? :)

ill give you what you paid, plus shipping... that is, if that thing would work in the states... :D

It's a US Laptop, Windows Xp OS I think, and my brother in law is already thinking about giving me a grand for it :)

But, I may not even sell it, I mean if I ever get off my ass and decide to get serious about tuning my rust bucket, then that is one BIG expense out of the way.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 19 2004, 08:36 PM
No comment. Yea, well actually I love your car, not you.

Autosexual freak

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 19 2004, 02:18 PM
Autosexual freak

I humped my CRX in front of the truck driver in the driveway in the pouring rain when the shipping company delivered it... Glad no one had a camera... :D

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Mar 18 2004, 12:10 AM
I have some stock crx springs I'll trade you for the seats, laptop, mp3 players and $50. Sound like a deal, huh, huh? :ph34r:

(Saying under breath)yougoddamnluckyasssonofabitchishouldkillyouforfindingsuchagooddealgoddamnitwheresmygun?

same deal goes for me, but i have GSR struts and spring assemblys that I can send you instead.

Back