Everyone else was doing it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing really. sunroof could use a new peice of glass.

and the normal wear and tear you usually see on a 91 civic.
and the front bumper cover isnt on the car, only have a stock one and im way too lazy to put it on, but comes with the car.lol.

good car, i just dont drive it. and i have to make room for a delsol in my garage.

i have 2 ef hatches, and my dd is my fav. has full jdm conversion.

nothing really. sunroof could use a new peice of glass.

and the normal wear and tear you usually see on a 91 civic.
and the front bumper cover isnt on the car, only have a stock one and im way too lazy to put it on, but comes with the car.lol.

good car, i just dont drive it. and i have to make room for a delsol in my garage.

i have 2 ef hatches, and my dd is my fav. has full jdm conversion.

anyway you could bring it down and let me look at it in about 2 weeks or so?

if it was a easy fix i would. thats one of my all time loved cars lol

it may not be salvageable but I'm sure theirs money to be made on it as long as the interior isn't garbage. :shrug2:

theres no chance i would drive that far just to look at it.

i'll send as many pics and vids that you may want, but if i drive there and dont have anybody with me, and you dedcide you want it, i have no way home. if i bring somebody with me and you dont want it, i just wasted a couple of tanks of gas. lol.

lol I understand, well in that case I'd have to ask you for a video of it running and some pictures, mainly ones of the inside as I recall most of the exteriors cosmetic issues.

I'll go to the yamaha shop when I have some free time and check out some 250's and see how they feel, if its not too gimpy I'll look ofr a used one, if so then itll have to be a 600. If anyone runs across a cheap bike or car let me know :D
the 250 is kawasaki
yamaha doesn't make a 250 unless you go enduro/dual purpose
a 250 enduro might be big enough for you, they generally sit pretty high

Back