everything is for sale here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i am new to the honda swap thing i been hearing so much about it now i am goign to tryt o sell my back yard full of stuff i got so much now i need to sell it to finish building my honda i got a 95 hatch i had for about 3 weeks it dropes ls swaped and lightened i now need som kinda boost turbo or my fav supercharger so any thing in this list is up for trade for any thing to get me closer to boostin my home number is in here but no calls aftrer 10 pm plese

1990 acurs full body kit side skirts frount bumper and back all f/g r33 kit never used $250

1987 vw jetta full interioe all blue $100

1998 acura gsr interiour misc partsn ot in full make offers

1987 mazda b2200 heads $150 each

3 mazda b2200 grils 25 each

1993 civic 1.5 head good shape withe cam and v/c $120

1993 civic 1.6 stage 2 clutch about 1000 milies on it still good $100

saab 9000 cse turbo it is a gearett turbo i dont know much about it it dont have much shaft play and i have the manifold for it to i took it off a car i stripped it ran mint make offers

1987 mazda b2200 clutch 10 miles on it $120

1998 acura disc breaks rear drilled and slotted roter all parts to put ony our car $200

1988 crx si headlights $75

1988 crx glove box also si $20

1988 mazda pick up water pump$30 starter$30 altanator $30

2 1987 mazda pick up 5 speed trannys $100 each

mazda 626 intercooler $50

1988 crx si hood yellow $90

1988 crx si hatch yellos $100

1988 crx si interior all black seat a lil rough but most of it there make offers on it all i got all of it back plastics seats trim peaces no dor panela or carpet make offers

1993 civic 1.6 tranny 5 speed good $ 100

1993 civic 1.5 tranny 5 speed good $100

1995 civic hatch back 1.5 motor 110k on it ran strong but had to have the 1.8 $200 it conpleat no throtel body but i think i have one for it

1995 civic hatch seats gray mint $75 frount only

1998 acura gsr seats black frount only $100 mint no burns

1993 acura seat all blue no ripps $90

1990 acura seats blue and gray dirty but no burns $50

1993 civic 4 door frount seats tan$40

1995 civic passanger air bag $100

1992 civic hatch back back glass window $50

my name is frank i live in bristol ct all prices and for items olnly shipping going to depend on location my home number is 860 583 0783 right now i am not workin so i home most of the day workin on my honda or strippin some kinda car in my shop so i will have more to sell or trade or if you need some hit me up my email is flauzier@aol.com and i can prolly get what ever it is you need but DO NOT CALL AFTER 10PM thnaks

ps i and getin a 91 acurs intergra 4 door in the next week runnin 1.8 ls missin distrbitor and radaton in you want the car befor i strip and scrap it let me know asap i dont waite around and i and strippin a 89 acurs intergra 2 dor if u need any thing it gets junked tuesday moring hit me up

if you got a hard time readin that then you got to go back to sped clases

serious relpies only

How much for the 93 civic tranny shipped to wichita, KS 67214? Thanks.
Also, got the trunk/hatch cover for th 93 hatch?

Originally posted by 123_vtec@Jul 25 2005, 12:28 PM
How much for the 93 civic tranny shipped to wichita, KS 67214? Thanks.
Also, got the trunk/hatch cover for th 93 hatch?
[post=530765]Quoted post[/post]​

um how bout 250 shipped for both to you ???

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 25 2005, 07:00 AM
:emofo:
[post=530710]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
And WTF is "sped clases" ?!?! :lol:

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 25 2005, 10:03 AM
if you got a hard time readin that then you got to go back to sped clases

serious relpies only
[post=530711]Quoted post[/post]​

That is a serious reply..I was interested in some parts you have, but since in took me 10 minutes to decipher what the fuck you were trying to say...I figured if I did buy anything, you would never correctly spell my address and I would never see my parts!

so once again... :emofo: do you speak it?

ok you dumb fuck grow the fuck up and get the fuck off my post cuz i am lookin to make money and build my fuckin car not play fuckin games wit you you seem to have no money so go get a fuck job and fuck you self cuz i wouldent sell you shit any way i can spell just fine when i fell like it and if i cant o fuckin well i am and auto tech in make 150 a year building car i dont need to spell to do that or they would not have hired me so i think i have made it some where in the world but you seem to be stuck in you shit talkin hole you call your self a life so gorw the fuck up get the fuck out of my post and get a fuckin life i am sorry for the asshole waste of time any one lookin to buy hit up my email

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 25 2005, 02:07 PM
ok you dumb fuck grow the fuck up and get the fuck off my post cuz i am lookin to make money and build my fuckin car not play fuckin games wit you you seem to have no money so go get a fuck job and fuck you self cuz i wouldent sell you shit any way i can spell just fine when i fell like it and if i cant o fuckin well i am and auto tech in make 150 a year building car i dont need to spell to do that or they would not have hired me so i think i have made it some where in the world but you seem to be stuck in you shit talkin hole you call your self a life so gorw the fuck up get the fuck out of my post and get a fuckin life i am sorry for the asshole waste of time any one lookin to buy hit up my email
[post=530822]Quoted post[/post]​

FUCK YOU>>>BAN!

BTW- if you make $150 k a year like you claim...what are you doing wasting your time with a Honda and selling parts to make the money you need for your car,...just because I made a comment about your spelling and you get all Butt hurt... say all you want i will stay out of your thread...and BTW- be carefull what you say to who...I've been here a lot longer than you and have built cars that will hand you your ass....!

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 25 2005, 02:22 PM
BTW- if you make $150 k a year like you claim...what are you doing wasting your time with a Honda and selling parts to make the money you need for your car,...just because I made a comment about your spelling and you get all Butt hurt... say all you want i will stay out of your thread...and BTW- be carefull what you say to who...I've been here a lot longer than you and have built cars that will hand you your ass....!
[post=530830]Quoted post[/post]​

yes i make 150k a year and i have a honda cuz this is what grew up on and love to have fucn wit and i sell parts on line for cars i junked cuz i like ot be nice guy and help the guys who can buy all new parts like i can cuz i know it is to be there i started off ther i been buildin cars longer then you walkin and i like to see you junk yard ride and see whos ass get handed to who cuz i like to play lil bettin games and not for cash i wouldent mine racein you for pinks and takein the trash box you call a car strippin it and seel the parts to the good guys on here lookin for help

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 25 2005, 03:07 PM
[post=530822]Quoted post[/post]​

you can spell fine when you FELL like it?? :nobreed: we have enough dumb mother fuckers in this world. we need no more. infact, you should just off yourself right now. hey, i'll help.

i am and auto tech in make 150 a year building car :wtf:

how about you use some P-E-R-I-O-D-S-!-!-!-! i mean, if you know what they are and all.

stupid mother fucker!!

Damn, this is the harshest for sale forum I've seen... why dont y'all just whip 'em out and lay them on the table, settle this matter once and for all. Bump for some reasonable prices.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jul 25 2005, 03:32 PM
Damn, this is the harshest for sale forum I've seen... why dont y'all just whip 'em out and lay them on the table, settle this matter once and for all. Bump for some reasonable prices.
[post=530835]Quoted post[/post]​

im saying, i'll bump for some good prices, but damn dude. learn to use the rest of the keys on the keyboard. they are there for a reason you know. just like turn signals. and seatbelts.

WOW that was Funny!!!!! Gotta hate it when people dump on your thread like that. Later free bump

not trying to kill anybody's thread....just can't stand people that just type/speak jiberish and expect us all to decode what the fuck he is saying....and in a FOR SALE thread at that! I mean would you buy a part from someone who can't even tyoe proper english? would you feel safe that you address was correct on the box he is sending? that is all I am trying to say..

Back