evo6 or r32 gtr ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDFREAK0920

sup guys. i'm in the air force and leave to japan march 2nd. i'll be stationed there for 3 years.right when i get there i'm going to be looking for a car to purchase as my daily driver over seas.but when my term is up i am going to bring the car back with me.japan gov't used to have a strict rule about not being able to import cars into the usa that aren't for sale in the usa.but that was about 6 years ago and the gov't has gotten a little more lenient.i've narrowed my choices down to either an evo6 or r32 gtr. i don't want to spend more than 20ish. r32 gtr's go for around 11k.and i should be able to find an evo6 that's isn't too far out of my range. so WHAT CAR SHOULD I CHOOSE? this will not be my daily driver once i bring it back to the states.i know the evo6 is just a really "glorified" mitsubishi mirage but it's rated at 280hp(they usually make more than 300 stock) and they run mid to low 13's and high 12's with a really good driver.and they're 4 wheel drive..blah blah blah. or should i get a r32 gtr and go through the pain in the ass hassle to bring it back to the states? but shit, it's a f*cking SKYLINE! ya know? so what the hell do i get? sorry for the long topic and hope it wasn't stupid.thnx guys

any car from japan you try to bring over here it will be a pain in the ass. sure japan may let you export it, but that doesnt mean its gonna be eay to get it legal here in the states.

and 2 posts are not necessary. locked.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back