Ex Girlfreind y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uh, nothing better to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nuff asked

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 1 2003, 01:18 AM
uh, nothing better to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nuff asked

She's hot , she's a nympho, damn I'd take her back for a while just for the sex. call it friends with benefits.

how many girls have you fucked?? theres a decent chance since you're 17 that you haven't been up in the college arena ... TONS O hot girls there..

and liquid courage flows freely !!

if youre 17 and you know what 'love' is, i wouldnt touch her, youll regret it, shes using you, shes a nypho, every guys dream, but what that means is she needs ass, she knows youll give it to her, no matter what you think or say, in doing so youre gonna fall back in 'love' with her and get hurt when shes found new ass to be had.

.o2

Friends with benefits is great yo! How many of us would like to take that opportunity? You got one right here... she's hot!

Ah, just go out of bed and feel great. Women tend to want things that they "can't" have. I would say your best option right now would be to just tell her off and to go fuck a tree. There are plenty of women out there and just so you know guys not everyone needs to fuck when the option presents itself all the time, With the fuck all the time mind frame your going to go off to college and fuck some herpes infested fat sorority bitch.

--oh, sorry for the late night drunk rant :D

Milan

man, the same thing happend to me when I was right about your age. I handled it very poorly though, I went back to "just hit some ass" and ended up getting all emotionally attached again (its hard not too) and she fucked me over again. So if you think you can hit it without getting emotionally attached, at least give her a Houdini or put it in her butt, or put it in her butt THEN give her a Houdini.

Dude fuck that bitch, i know it sounds like a good idea to get a hot piece of ass, but trust me in the end it will end up messy. Plus like B said, she left you for a guy you worked with, thats fucking low. If it were me id just tell her to fuck off, and if you really want to get back at her, fuck her best friend, sister, mom, whoever just to piss her off. My .02

I dunno yet, still need to think, I will hit it if I can withour getting emotionally attatched again, but thatll kinda be hard. but I think I can do it. Plus who knows, we might get back together, oh and the guy she is dating i didnt know him, there are about 900 people who work with me so.... it wasnt like anything personal, actually it is one of her ex b/fs from a long time ago.

You've gotta hit it, but only if you know you're not going to get emotionally attached again. Do whatever you need to do (IDB, squirt in her face, etc) to show her just how much she fucked up by dumping you.

menmars.jpg

dude, if i were you i wouldn't see her and hangout with her...you should just give her a booty call every now and again when you need to get some. make sure she doesn't stay the night and make sure you don't hang out with her or have any deep conversations cuz once you get attached to her again she'll fuk you over like she did the first time...trust me, it's happened to me...hell, it's probably happened to a lot of other guys on here too.

it's nice to be able to get some ass on call but make sure you know the rules before you play the game. see rulez below.

RULEZ:
1. call girl and get her to come over
2. fuk her, spray it all over her {insert body part}
3. get up and leave OR make her leave if it's your pad
4. don't call her or accept her calls anytime before 11:00pm
5. don't allow conversation get into serious shit, keep it simple and sexual
6. repeat

*NOTE* - abandon project if she starts wanting to cuddle

Follow these rules and you're guaranteed to keep her as long as you need to OR until you have some ass inhouse. B)

shes in florida huh hmmm, jk. dude hit it and ambush paddington. ambush paddington- when your about to bust pull out and aim for her teddy bear.

i have been in the same position you are, im 23 so i have a few yrs on ya, hit it and quit it. i didnt and got caught up in a lot bull shit and pain, dont let it turn into anything more than sex, if she has gone back to the ex for a second time she will always want him especially after he wont call her back. dont be the guy that is there for her only when she needs you. its called back burner, just incase the main course goes bad your always there.

follow the rotation bro, if you've already hit it. PASS THAT SHIT!!!!!

Seriously keep her on the line, don't burn bridges. A piece is just that, but be gaurded against her. If she finds out you still have feelings for her she can use them against you. You best COA is to decide how long you will keep this game up (follow the rules laid out by rsaeini) then when you pick a date to end it call her over for her final seeing to. "accedently" stick it in her ass and then refuse to take it out because its "fun", then pull out and spit on her back. Thinking your done she'll turn around, that's when you blast her in the face "Houdini", and tell her to get the fuck out!

hey man i think u should do what she did to u back to her, thats jus my opinion, the only problem is not catching feelings for her while ur doing all this to her. but i agree with everyone else its time to hit and quit it, but like i said b4 do what she did to u, if she let u think everything was coo and then left u for another guy, then u do the same back, it hurts them twice as bad when u do something to someone that they did to u!

if she can do it to you once she can do it to you again. if you want to fuck, fuck. But leave emotions out cuz you'll get hurt again.

I think im gonna go with the general idea, fuck her and bounce, except when i needa piece.

this idea is better - Arctic Blast - The act of revenge on a cheating whore. After you find out the slut has been whoring herself around town, get her back to her apartment. Get her naked and ready to go, when you are just about to feed her your cock, blast the nastiest smelling fart in her face. Grab your clothes, exclaim, "Fuck you, you icy bitch." And calmly exit with clothes in hand.

Does she have a cute sister or best friend??? if her sister or best friend looks as good as her i'd hit that... again and again and again

dude we in the same boat kinda sorta, my ex wanted me so bad last summer, but i bullshitted her, and now this summer its the other way around, i try everything to get this girl back, i treated her like shit though last year, now she just flodges alot and blames it on my attitude after i cuss the bitch out, she gets on my nerves but as a good peice of ass i know what i gotta do to get her back but im not gonna be a bitch and suck up and be her bitch, just hit it and split, if she calls flodge with her, and tell her you talkin to someone else now, and she will get jealous, act like she don't bother you nomore bitches want what they can't have, and if they know you don't have shit and you just flodgin then your fucked there so you can't act.. u gotta have ass lined up.. i was doing good til i totaled my car out and grad now im a burnt out.. im workin on my self though and my new car and i start college in Oct.. so ill be straight, u just do what we all been sayin except Milan while he was drunk ... ha you will end up getting some charges against ya with that kinda rage.. stay away from the worm dude.. :D

Back