Exact name or oem part number?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Ok, I'm having a problem getting the right parts ordered. I've talked to 4 different dealers and each one has a different idea of the mounts I'm going to need to install my 99 ITR motor in my 99DX hatch. Anyway, does anyone know exactly what I should call the mounts/brackets or the part numbers of the two parts I'm going to need. I've gotten quotes from $80 to $190 for the parts. This sucks!

A 99-00 SI has a lot of "mounts". I want to pick some up from a dealership tomorrow. I've got the motor in my garage right now and I don't really want to wait. Which are the mounts I'd need if I did get the ones from hasport.com? Can someone look on that site and get me the part numbers or links to photos so I can print them out and take them to a dealer? That would be a great help to me!!
Thanks!

you only need 3 mounts. one is ontop of the tranny, one is in the back that is on the chassis and connects to a bracket that you will also need. and last the one that is the upper one on the timing belt side. The 2 you will not need are the one on the A/C bracket and the one on bottom of the tranny.

So I need 3 now not two? My d16y7 has something I can use doesn't it? Steve at hmotorsonline said I'd only need two. One by the tranny and one by the timing belt. Which tranny one should I get?

Awesome! A rear tranny mount and drivers side mount...on my way to the dealers in a minute to get these! Thanks!!!!!!!

Originally posted by highperboi@Feb 24 2004, 07:31 AM
you only need 3 mounts. one is ontop of the tranny, one is in the back that is on the chassis and connects to a bracket that you will also need. and last the one that is the upper one on the timing belt side. The 2 you will not need are the one on the A/C bracket and the one on bottom of the tranny.

People need to stop telling people they don't need the torque mounts when using stock mounts becaue, YES YOU DO!!!!, They are there not to look pretty, but to help keep your fucking motor in place, and help keep shock to the driveline and other mounts to a minimum.

:angry:

For a 99-00, I am not 100% but on the 92-95's you use the B series bracket for bolting to the motor, and the Civics rubber mounts for bolting it to the chassis.

Are these the parts I'd need from Hsport.com for my swap?

EKLB BRACKET

and

EKRB Rear Transmission Bracket

Let me know!
Thanks!

because when I got my swap it came with the rear mounting bracket and it bolted right up to my stock mount.

this is what you need:
99-00Si rear engine mount: Honda PN#50810-ST7-000
94-01 INTEGRA PASSENGER vibration mount bracket PN#50843-S04-N10
94-01 INTEGRA SHIFT LINKAGE: ACURA PN#'S 54201-ST7-GOO &54301-SR3-G00
97-01 USDM TYPE R throttle cable: honda PN# 17910-st7-r01
97-01JDM INTEGRA TYPE R CATALYTIC CONVERTER PN# 18160-p73-a10

you need the vibration mount bracket for sure. and the rear bracket also. a big must. hope this helps. let me know if you need anymore help.

Wow! You rock!
So I think I have the linkage, and all the mounts and brackets that come on an integra. The vibration mounts will be on my swap. Will my DX throttle cable work? And do I need the catalytic converter for a sensor or just for smog reasons? I think I'm just going to go for an aftermarket one. Dude that is exactly what I was looking for. You're awesome! Hey, you're not in the St. Louis area are ya? I sure could use some help on this swap!!

Thanks again!

Luke

You need the second o2 or you will throw a code. You can buy an o2 simulator, ubt I wouldn't advise it if you want your car to be 100% lgal, especially if you eed to get smogged, that's an instant fail.

You can make your DX cable work, be creative, mine is ziptied.

Ziptied? Wow...hmm yeah... I guess I'll have to see what your talking about when I get that far with mine. Whatever works.

Back