Exhaust Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18C_EX

I have a 99EX with a B18C motor (also 99).

The question is what kind of exhaust do i get?

Do i get a 96+GSR exhaust or do i get a 96-00 Civic exhaust?
i ave heard different things from diff people, but nothing concrete yet
( so i came here to you guys fo advice ) :) :)

I already know which one i want: Apexi W2 Catback Exhaust
but i need help in picking the exhaust system that will fit my Hybrid....

Help me !!!!!! please.... :confused:

also, would a 96-00 Civic HB exhaust fit my Hybrid????

thanks...

which exhaust

you need to get the exhaust for your car and not your swap. Then just connect the two. Because the cat-back is not going to go all the way to your header so this section inbetween the two will be little pipe.

werd, you need a 99-00 EX exhaust.

????

if you have a HB then yes ...just get the exhaust for your car. another might fit but end up hitting something while your driving or be to close to the floor and burn something

ok cool

again thanks for the help!!!!

i will post pics when done .....

i was looking at the Apexi WS NOIR exhaust for the Civic HB
-------http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_exhaust_detail.asp?id=259&pageNum=1----------

they dont have it for the Civic EX yet...

so since the GSR one is not an option, im left with the Apexi WS II for the 96-00 civic ex
---------http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_exhaust_detail.asp?id=176&pageNum=1--------

they both sound the same, i just wanted the black powder coat all the way through....

update............. i just came across Tanabe Medallion concept G............i think sounds better than the apexi WS & WS II

anyone have experience with Tanabe systems?

ahhh man ..... :-(

thanks for busting my bubble......... lol
but they sound decnt on the tanabe website?????

all i want is a very very quiet exhaust system...is that to much to ask for !!!!! lol
oh well so apexi and tanabe are out the door what the hell is left??

hmmm no apexi, no tanabe, no rs*r......ummmm hks? or maybe dc sports? not really sure.

well apexi and tanabe are only out because rsr sounds so much better...... i think that apexi WS II sounds louder than Tanabe so i guess in order would be rs*r------tanabe------apexi. do you agree?

this would make a great poll question.......

which are the top 3 quietest performance exhaust systems on the market?

rsr exmag and apexi ws are definitely at the very top on quiet exhaust.

all of my friend's exhausts are really loud if they have something other than those two.

invidia is REALLY loud, fyi.

i see said the blind man..........
not WS II but WS...?

im goiung to start the poll later on today and see what everyone else has to say.........

Back