exhaust woes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok this may sound like a dumb question but i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences/feelings with the aftermarket brand TSUDO im thinking about buyin a catback exhaust and at first i was looking at hks, greddy ect but i found tsudo and its alot cheaper and its essentially the same (mandrel bent, stainless steel, ect) am i right in that its the same thing am i just paying for the name if i go more expensive ugh help me i just want to let my teg breath lol

I have a tanabe. its a little loud, all stainless, looks good. never heard of tsudo.
apexi n1 is good, hks super drager is good, greddy and dc i dont really like. RACTIVE, APC, etc..= :fr:

if you are concerned about noise, look into these:
RSR ex-MAG
Apex WS
Tanabe HM
Greddy SP

they are all pretty quiet and have a nice deep tone

Had a bomz GT spec ebay muff, it was way too loud( lost the silencer)

Now I have Apexi WS, awesome really impressed, super quiet, and I have a straight pipe/hollow cat and DC 4-2-1

i really dont care if its loud or if its quiet makes no difference to me i mean i like a nice deep throaty tone but whatever it sounds like i dont care i just want the performance i just mean like if its a 2.5 inch exhaust stainless mandrel bent isnt that just as good as the big brand name exhausts that cost like 400 bucks more .....also i wont loose backpressure with a 2.5 inch exhaust will i , im going n/a for my car (96' gsr integra)

Why would you hollow out your cat? Just buy a test pipe and save your money for when emissions comes around. And i have a Hks Hi-Power Exaust 2.25 piping with the high flow cat. It has a deep sound but when i mash the gas it is loud as hell... :D

Back