Extreme Front Bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludeconduct

Ok, I am wondering if you for sure have to cut the bumper support to put an Extreme front bumper on a 93 Prelude. I've heard different things but I need to know for sure. Thanks, lude

i dunno about Preludes, but when i put a Buddy Club front end on my 90 Civic hb, i had to cut the bumper support corners in order to make the fit. i dunno if that helps ya any or not.

The reason I'm asking about the Extreme front bumer is because I want to know about the Extreme front bumper on Preludes. I thank you for trying to help me but I know that with most wide mouth bumpers you have to cut or modify the bumper support in order to put them on. I don't want to do this because the bodyshop I'm taking my car to doesn't want to do it and I don't want a way to get around the issue. Thanks

not a problem. if they dont wanna do it, get a hack saw and go to town and do it yourself. may take ya a while but it gets the job done. OR use a sawzall and have it done in no time flat :D

Back