F-me i cant believe this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the damn thing is leaking,
FUCK!

all the seals i just replaced are OEM except the oil pan gasket but its not the pan.
what else could it be?

i think its the oil pump itself but i dont know if it needs to be removed to replace the seal and o ring. if so then i shouldnt be the pump because they (seals) were just replaced.

i think its the oil cooler

Craftsman FTL. Only good thing is you can go to the store and get their shitty ratchets replaced.

Snap On wrenches/ratchets FTW. But otherwise, cheap out on the sockets and other tools. Snap On is overpriced for the most part. I mean really, $50 for a dead blow hammer? A HAMMER? And don't even get me started on screwdrivers.

lol...i think thats why my friends can never stop working for car dealerships. they owe the snap on man so much they cant stop working...ever.

sucks

my mechanic "friend" left for miami for 2 weeks and cant finish my tranny/oil leak work that he has been trying to finish for 4 MONTHS, so i have to finish it my self after long stress full days at the office. because my wife is going back to work and the altima is in dire need of a clutch and timing chain..

OHH! whats this?

my tool box is gone... WTF? (i keep the essentials in a box)

well my garage was left open by my mom when i had my baby & i was not home...
so my box was stolen and machanic is not available and i frankly dont want him around for now.
What to do?
yesterday i started calling around to all the shops i know and not one would do the job. one of them wanted 20hrs @$80, so i had to take it to a small local auto service place. that i would normaly not like to take

ive had tires installed by them and he always has cars. he doesnt specialize in any one car but he is always busy and never heard one bad thing about them. its him another guy and his wife(office wrk) in a two bay shop.

650.00 i should have it by thursday

so i need new tools, cant buy the bike for another month but i should have my car in one pice and ready for tint and stealth alarm install.
dame tha sucks. am having the same prouble with my transimshion i cant take of a dame bolt and its all the way on the bottom

husky = stanley. I'm a Husky guy, but a lot of my stuff was the old school Husquavarna stuff (Husky, get it?) Since Stanley bought them out, and I've sent a few tools in for replacement, I have the newer Stanley stuff. But Stanley is centered out of a distributor around the corner from me, so I go straight there for replacements.

Look at tag sales this year. I get most of my stuff from tag sales. Also, ChrisM has managed to quadruple my tool collection in one foul swoop, which is why if a Nuke ever goes off, Chris is welcome in the Bunker.

lol...

Back