F/S: 95 LS complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

I am just seeing what everyone thinks this is worth. I am looking to sell it in the near future to swap something else into my car. Its a COMPLETE, everything included 95 LS swap but its got high miles at 170K.

I am located in New Hampshire and right now the price is best resonable offer. The engine and tranny are great shape. No grinds, funny noises, or problems what so ever. I am selling the setup to switch to a built engine or vtec engine

I would like to pay around $500 for said swap. However, I believe that number is not going to do it. I'm just poor and looking for a B18 or B20 complete swap that has high mileage and possibly needs a good rebuild - that I can afford (which is %00-600 right now). You could probably get around 700-800 for it at that mileage considering you can get complete swaps from online vendors for around 1200-1500 with significantly less mileage.

give me a price on the motor and Ill pick it up this weekend....my friend just blew his d16z6 and needs a motor asap.....name a price...

I bought a complete 93 LS Special Integra with 140 for $500. It ran and drove fine, was a little wrecked, either way the 93 only had 140K which made it 11 years old... 12,727 miles/year. I dunno man... you shouldnt ask more than $500 + shipping... IMO.

Ya you're probably right but I already have a local offer at 600 for the longblock. I am just seeing if I could get more for it online.

I am looking for 900. It comes with the complete longblock (including dizzy, both manifold, fuel rail and injectors and sensors attached to the engine), the tranny, and the ecu.

Back