1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f.s almost complete b20z2 swap and fosgate system

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by handlebarsfsr, Mar 9, 2005.

1. handlebarsfsr

handlebarsfsr Senior Member

thats right kids, the b20 is up for grabs. i love this motor and am very sad to see it go, but i am moving on to better things now, and i am in some financial trouble with school, so i could use some extra $$. motor is a 2000 b20z2 from a crv. it has less than 35k miles on it total, and has a grand total of babied 250 miles under my hood ive done all the bitch work to make a b20 useable in a 5th gen- it has a p75 (ls) intake manifold, throttle body, and wiring harness. i did the obd1 conversion the right way- i replaced every obd2 sensor with an obd1 sensor, and wired it accordingly- this is absolutely plug and play to any 5th gen civic. 6th's will have to convert to obd1. the tranny is a usdm gsr tranny with no grinds, and about 80k on it, no lsd. also included is the complete wiring harness, both manifolds, intermediate shaft, all sensors, a/c and power steering pumps, and shift linkage. the ONLY things this swap needs to drop into a 5th gen are mounts, axles and a tps. the only issue with the motor is it does have an oil leak that stems from the junkyard doing a poor job of pulling the motor. they hit the back ofo the block against the firewall, and it created a crack in the oil pressure sensor bung. i spoke with a local shop, and they told me this is not uncommon, and costs about 50-70 bucks to fix. im asking 2600 obo for everything, pickup ONLY, unless you want to pay all shipping costs, and make all the shipping arrangements. i am located in central ct, near hartford. my aim is handlebarsfsr, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com, or you can pm me here. the motor is still in the car and is driveable for anyone who wants to see/drive it before buying it (it has a ls tranny on it now, will be faster with the gsr on there).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

up for sale is my complete rockford fosgate system. its 2 12" he2's (dual voice coil, 400 watts rms each), box (can be run sealed or ported, i have it sealed at the moment), a 800s amp, rated at 800 watts rms bridged, but tested at over 1000 watts actual output on rf's test bench. also comes with a moster cable 20 volt 1 farad digital readout capacitator. the deck is a rockford fosgate rfx9300, with motorized folding faceplate, 3 5-volt outputs, and 40x4 channel internal amp. i will also include a complete fosgate wiring kit, with power, ground, remote, and rca cables, 2 sheets of dynamat, an extra capacitator, and 2 smaller amps for your interior speakers (they need fuses, but otherwise are functional). i will sell the complete package for 850. i would much prefer not to ship, as this stuff is VERY heavy and takes up a ton of space. if i do have to ship, buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges. i have a warranty issue with another deck of mine, so if you buy for 850 and pick it up, i will give you the brand new deck that i get from warranty- it will still be sealed in the box. my aim is handlebarsfsr, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com or you can pm me here. pickup is in central ct, near hartford. i would be willing to drive a bit to meet you if you have a long drive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

so you have a few trans's?

I may want just a trans or just the engine, but not both.

3. handlebarsfsr

i have a gsr motor, gsr trans, b20z2, and ls tranny with the quaife. im trying to play musical parts and get the best setup for myself, right now i think im going to keep the b18c and the ls tranny, and sell the b20/gsr, but im trying to trade the ls tranny for a gsr or b16 with an lsd. confusing, i know lol.

4. handlebarsfsr

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted