F/S B16 Head with cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sko0terMan

B16a head with comp stage one cams, manely springs and retainers. Head is in good shape. located in southern california if anyone wants to come see it. Looking to get $475obo
head.jpg

head2.jpg

camgears.jpg

valvecover.jpg

Last edited:
Since it wasn't stated, I must ask the obvious...does the include the intake manifold, throttle body and distributor or is that just strictly the head?

sorry i dont have any pics right now. i dont have the internet at my house. Yes it does include the intake manifold, and throttle body, but there is no distributer. I forgot to mention that there is aem cam gears on the cams.

sorry i dont have any pics right now. i dont have the internet at my house. Yes it does include the intake manifold, and throttle body, but there is no distributer. I forgot to mention that there is aem cam gears on the cams.

Those are very important details that a potential buyer needs to know. Otherwise, they may just skim over yours and go to the next one that has a full description. :ph34r: I'm glad you got everything listed. Best of luck on your sale my friend. :D

If I wasn't in England right now and back in AZ I'd roll out to Calli and scoop this up from you. Free bump tho, good stuff, good price

hmm let me see how some things go here in the next bit.
I may take it off your hands if your willing to ship

I've shipped a few of these(probably more) and it's usually around $65-70 depending where it's headed. Now to AZ wouldn't be too bad from SoCal! Does that oil feed line come with it? and silly ? I'm assuming those Manley valve springs are all dual?

Last edited:
how are the cam journals on this? Especially closest to the cam gears since it seems the timing belt gets overtightened on most of these days and it wears worst there. And what's the lowest you'll take shipped to Scottsdale, AZ 85257, this is my work so if you pick business it should be a tad cheaper. Thanks for your time

are you willing to sell just the head w/out the cams,cam gears retainers and springs?? really just intersed in the head and intake mani w/tb

no the head is not warped, it would not be worth it to me to take out all of the internals. i will sell it with out the cams but i dont want to take out the springs or retainers

Back