f/s: fully built b16 head ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have for sale a b16 head that I bought used but never used myself. I made the mistake of buying it when I shouldnt have and I now I need to recoupe atleast some of my money. So, you guys get it cheap. $1000 firm!

no intake manifold/dizzy/im not sure if it has the vtec solenoid or not(im out of town right now and I dont remember)

Tapped and Plugged for LS/VTEC.

The head as it sits is OBD0, but with a change of the vtec solenoid and sensors it can be used on any OBD

Total Mileage is unknown, It is a 1989 JDM casting but it has all the internals replaced (valvesprings, valves, rockers, lost motion assemblies, keepers, retainers). It has around 100 miles on the last rebuild, but its previous history is unknown. So basically its a brand new head.

no idea of horsepower numbers, it flows 285cfm at .500 lift on the flowbench. It ran 11.7 in the quater mile on a 13:1 compression b20 bottom

The head has a 3angle valvejob on rev valves, jun valvesprings and retainers, and full race port and polish

Ill also throw in a set of cams out of my own JDM b16.

I dont have any pics right now but as soon as I get back Ill post some. For the amount of money that went into this head you are getting this for a steal. If youre interested pm me, email me at usmcbugle85@hotmail.com, or call Brad at 708-954-6422

11.7 is freaking awsome.
GL selling. This is a good deal for a brand new built head!

You can't buy a head and have this work done to it for this price!
too bad I'm D series... hehe...

I don't mean to clutter up his thread, but, just think about it.

Complete B16 heads sell for about $4-500... stock.
+ valves, springs, retainers are about $500.
+ P 'n P and valve job(usually included) can be just about any price, but going by KMS's prices, it ranges from $475(stange 1), $700(stage 2.. what I have), and $1000+(stage 3).

So as you can clearly see, if I were to go and buy a B16 head and Fully build it... with cams and all, it would eaily add up to close to/over $2,000+... W/O cams...

Bump for a good price!

sorry no pics, but if you want to see what it looks like just look at any car with a b series. A head is a head is a head. There is nothing special about its appearance. If you've ever seen the inside of a b16 then youve seen this head.

Back