(f/s) Parting out 91 CRX Shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rexonrice

Here's the scoop, 1991 Honda CRX HF passenger side rear control arm bent. Full interior, most exterior parts. Shell has 130,000 miles on it stock. For pics and parts lemme know what you guys want.

will except trades.

What color is the interior? If it's black i need the rear cargo cover and the rear carpet, if in good condition, along with the rear divider thing that goes straight up.

thanks

Also i need the front and rear fender liners (in the wheel wells).
Thanks again

What color is the car? Is the passenger side fender in good shape? Im looking for a mint fender. Pics would be great.

waiting for pics and a location. interested in the rear bumper

uhm, sorry everyone kinda tired right now.. long night.

i'll post pics of the inner fender lining tomarrow as well as the rear carpet.. dont have the cargo covers anymore..

passenger fender in fair condition, little ding by the door i'll post pics.. it really isn't that bad..

the bumper is ok its split on the passander side right between the moldings..

I have all the moldings, if you want the ones off the doors..... damnits i'll just post pics of everything tomarrow..

sorry again.

I need the carpet if its in ok shape (no holes) stains are ok as long as there not fully visable.

If its ina good working order then gimme a price shipped.

Originally posted by rexonrice@Sep 17 2005, 02:51 AM
uhm, sorry everyone kinda tired right now.. long night.

i'll post pics of the inner fender lining tomarrow as well as the rear carpet.. dont have the cargo covers anymore..

passenger fender in fair condition, little ding by the door i'll post pics.. it really isn't that bad..

the bumper is ok its split on the passander side right between the moldings..

I have all the moldings, if you want the ones off the doors..... damnits i'll just post pics of everything tomarrow..

sorry again.
[post=555807]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man, sounds good.

Matt

Here are some pics.. if your interested in buying anything tell me so I can clean it all and get it ready to be shipped..

Inside Fender Lining..
http://us.share.geocities.com/thacolorred/...es/crxshell.JPG
http://us.share.geocities.com/thacolorred/...s/crxshellb.JPG
http://us.share.geocities.com/thacolorred/...s/crxshellc.JPG

The Fender itself is white
http://us.share.geocities.com/thacolorred/...s/crxshelle.JPG

rear carpet
http://us.share.geocities.com/thacolorred/...s/crxshellg.JPG

i'll post more pics later, have to find more web space.. I have pics of the bumper back carpet and the rear center divider.. too if any links dont work tell me so I can fix them.

Do your still have dash and both door panels? and what condition are they in, also where are u located, u never stated where, im very interested

How much for the fender liner shipped?
EDIT: Do you have all the fasteners to put the liner on? I need those too.

my code is, 68776

I'm positive i have all the fasteners for the passenger side not sure about the driver side.. where are you located, i honestly have no clue how much it cost to ship fender liners.. dont want to over charge you.. i was thinking 35 shipped with the fasteners?

center console, dash, and door panels all in good condition.. i'll take some pics.. i have the door moldings fender moldings, they are all painted white.. the carpet at first glance looks good but i'll pull it out and take a pic.. it might not be as good as I thought.. i have pics of the rear bumper, there is some minor damage done to it i'll fix it for a small fee..

there the info, if your still interested, it would work out better if you guys posted your e-mail address.. i'm running out of web space to store all the pics.. i'll upload some low res pics but for good pics i'll need your e-mail address...

Originally posted by rexonrice@Sep 18 2005, 12:47 PM
my code is, 68776

I'm positive i have all the fasteners for the passenger side not sure about the driver side.. where are you located, i honestly have no clue how much it cost to ship fender liners.. dont want to over charge you.. i was thinking 35 shipped with the fasteners?

center console, dash, and door panels all in good condition.. i'll take some pics.. i have the door moldings fender moldings, they are all painted white.. the carpet at first glance looks good but i'll pull it out and take a pic.. it might not be as good as I thought.. i have pics of the rear bumper, there is some minor damage done to it i'll fix it for a small fee..

there the info, if your still interested, it would work out better if you guys posted your e-mail address.. i'm running out of web space to store all the pics.. i'll upload some low res pics but for good pics i'll need your e-mail address...
[post=556247]Quoted post[/post]​

Howabout $25 shipped for the liners/fasteners? Doesnt weight much, unbreakable.

Let me know when you can ship it out, i need these asap, and have been looking for them, so now i can get a cold air intake w/ bypass valve, let me know your email for paypal payment.
Thanks,
Matt

Originally posted by rexonrice@Sep 18 2005, 08:47 AM
my code is, 68776

[post=556247]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm very interested in both your door panels, and possible your dash, how much for the pair of door panels sent to 95112 and can you please send pic of them to me at SaMMaE01@hotmail.com... thanks

Back