F22A to H23 wiring question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mullet

Will be doing the F22A to H23 swap very soon and want to know if I will absolutely need to swap the harnesses. I've asked this question on a few other boards and have gotten conflicting answers. Some people say that all it will require is extending a few wires here and there, some say that there is absolutely no way to use an F22 harness with an H23.

Has anyone here done this swap, and if so can you tell me definitively?

If it helps at all, I will be using the F22 tranny with the H23 for the slightly longer gearing.

Also, so I make sure I find the right thing, it's the P14 ECU for the H23 right, or am I remembering completely wrong on this one?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

:bs:

You can use your F22 harness just fine. The F22A1 that's in the Prelude S is the same damn engine that's in the 94-95 Accord DX/LX. You don't need to swap harnesses when doing an H22/Accord, so you don't need to swap them when in your situation, either.

You'll have to wire a knock sensor, and POSSIBLY the secondary intake runners if the H23 has them (I can't remember). You'll also probably have to lengthen a couple of wires, but nothing major.

Whoever is telling you that you need to swap harnesses has either never done it before, or took the looooooooooooong route in doing his swap.

And yes, the P14 is the correct ECU. Good luck!

Back