F22b engine swap...what available?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where do you live at that putting a turbo setup on your car is illegal?

Also, if you can't find any parts for your F22, then I doubt you'll find much for the H22 either. You should be able to get basic stuff like intake/header/exhaust, etc...

Are you opposed to ordering parts online? You should be able to get everything you need to hop up your F22 from E-Bay Motors and other tuner sites...

Last edited:
awesome, how about interiors do you know anyone who does them?

What exactly do you mean be "doing interiors"? Are you looking for parts, like shift knobs, pedals, etc.? Or are you looking for a shop that can re-upholster your seats and doors and stuff?

If you're looking for a shop, then we're not going to be able to help you. You need to just pick up the phone book and see what shops there are in your local area...

yeah about the last post that i sent i have found somewhere where they will do it for free, umm yeah i have looked on the net for parts for my f22 but i have had some engine work done to it, the place where i took my engine were'nt familiar with honda's and cut bits here and there, the only thing thats stops me from goin blits at them was that they got the thing running again, so i figure if i get a whole new engine, one that hasnt been tamperd with, then i can comfortably get parts for it, but the people at the workshop where i went wont tell me what they actually did, they just said "well it runs doesnt it, then there's no propblem"...F*#kers, so anyway, plus i want a bit more power and stuff like that

Don't take your car there anymore. If they're not willing to tell you exactly what they're doing to your vehicle, that's shady as hell, and you shouldn't give them any more of your business. It's probably illegal actually. Customers have certain rights when it comes to automotive repair. In pretty much every state you have a right to written explanations of what they plan on doing to your car, plus the right to see any of the used/defective parts that they replaced.

Bottom line, don't take your car back there again...

Back