F23 into '95 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmarley5780

OK, I have looked around some and everyone seems to no know about this swap.
I would like to know mostly about the mounting issues. Any? Or is the a direct fit. I know there will be some wiring to do but really not that worried about it. If you are goin to reply in a "h22" matter, i dont care about the "h22". dont want the "h22". So, if you have any knowledge of this swap please enlighten me. Thanks.

Any particular reason why you want an F23 in there? You probably already know that it'll only net you a few horses and a few foot-pounds to the wheels. As you said, you'll also have to deal with the OBD conversion.

It should be a direct fit. The blocks are nearly identical.

For 90accord....the F23A1 is the SOHC VTEC engine that came in all 98-02 Accords. Around 153 ft-lbs and 155 horses, nothing special.

should drop right in. have fun converting to obdII

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 8 2003, 02:10 PM
For 90accord....the F23A1 is the SOHC VTEC engine that came in all 98-02 Accords. Around 153 ft-lbs and 155 horses, nothing special.

thanks. i need to catch up on my info..

it wasn;t listen in the engine listing either, so yeah..

but that would require moving oil lines and such..

No, my engine is still good, but it sucks. I my mom has a 98 Ody, and saw that it had a F seri3es engine. f23. Drove very nice, even with the ac on. Found a 98 f23 locally for 300 and only has 1 k on it. SO why not.

2000 f23 vtec engine in 91 accord.

Well ok i been doing some reading and i see that its gonna fit but there some problems with oil lines well is that the only one becuase like i want to make converstion but not sure i just bought the engine with everything like whole front clip and would like to but i want know some more about it. is that the only thing da only problem and wireing, Can i just take all wires from a 2000 handa accord and make them work? if you got time please email me badboyzs2@hotmail.com

Back