factory turbo'd galant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe his stupid makes it faster?

He plugs himself into the car and his retarded adds power! like nawz!

Originally posted by dosterschill@Jan 24 2005, 11:25 PM
seriously though, this kid is like hell bent that his galant (unmodified 94') runs 0-60 in under 7 seconds, that the new gen eclipses are turboed, and that people swap the late 90's eclipse engines in favor of the galants... i dont know much about mitsus but WTF! he is the bane to my existence and i have been defeated. lol. i have a feeling he was only right on this one by coincidence though...

d
[post=450902]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm...well I haven't heard of swapping older Galant engines into newer Eclipses, but I know that some DSMers definately prefer the older 4g63 from the 90-94 Eclipse than the one that came in the 95-97. Apparently the newer engine has more crank issues, etc. Could be that the older Galant motors are better to build too...my friend had a 94 Galant, rebuilt and boosted the stock motor, made 400 hp, so it is definately doable...

Damn...you just keep digging yourself a hole here bro! lol

Originally posted by dosterschill@Jan 25 2005, 12:54 AM
those arnt very impressive performance numbers for an AWD 3200 pound vehicle
[post=450929]Quoted post[/post]​

by todays standards, :no: they are not impressive stats

in 91/92 though that car was pretty fucking badass (hell of a sleeper too)

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Jan 24 2005, 11:13 PM
Galant vr-4, 4g63 engine, awd drivetrain, something like 3000 each year 1991-1992 (right?).
[post=450887]Quoted post[/post]​

And yes...I have personally seen one of these and ridden in it, so there is no question that they are out there

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 24 2005, 11:12 PM-->
by todays standards, :no: they are not impressive stats

in 91/92 though that car was pretty fucking badass (hell of a sleeper too)
[post=450937]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

That's still pretty damn good, considering the price range. About the only thing that can beat it for the price today is an SRT-4.

94accordex
@Jan 24 2005, 11:13 PM
And yes...I have personally seen one of these and ridden in it, so there is no question that they are out there
[post=450938]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here. I've never ridden in one, but a guy always had his Galant VR-4 parked outside my dorm in college.

Back