fast food is as addicting as HEROIN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

comutek

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.sht...003/7/14/153907

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/commo...255E911,00.html

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/archive/14...3-23-56-17.html

Monday, July 14, 2003
Scientists: Burgers as Addictive as Heroin

Great news for trial lawyers eager to shake down restaurants for "making" people obese: Scientists now claim that a burger and fries are as addictive as hard drugs.

"Scientists at the University of Wisconsin say high doses of fat and sugar in fast and processed foods act the same way as nicotine, heroin and other substances in becoming habit-forming," the New York Post reported today.

Lead researcher Matthew Will said, "A high-fat diet alters brain biochemistry with effects similar to those in powerful opiates such as morphine."

When lab rats had their high-fat diet revoked, they showed withdrawal symptoms like those of a hophead denied a fix, the docs found. A steady diet of slop changes the brain so much that it's nearly impossible for a junk-food junkie to start eating a healthful diet, they said.

hahahahhah,,LOL

If your a fat fuck and actually drink diet coke with your 1/4 McDonalds Pounder then serves you right....

and I thought alcohol was addicting??? Damn........

:D

Milan

hahaha tru ^

I was home the other day and my moms called me up and asked if I was hungry, I said yes. She brought me home a fucking big mac complete with diaretic french fries from McDonalds.

I ate the shit, which for your information I haven't ate in almost 3 years, I went to help my dad at his restaurant and after I got there I fucking couldn't stop shitting for 2 hours, very unproductive work day although if you need to clean out yoru bowels I recommend fast food.

Milan

I don't know about you guys but I like to cook at home and shit. Some days I just eat ramen noodles with some pepper and other days I like to bust out with some pork chops with mashed potatoes and peas.

Me and soem of my honda buddies here used to go out once a month on sundays and have a littlle BBQ at the local park. Nothing like good ole' BBQ with chicks, Beer, and Hondas man.

Milan

Nothing better then food you made yourself, and is damn good.

I make my own bbq sauce, steak sauce, and use this one marinade for my bbq's, and yeah they kick ass, specially when the woman appreciate the cook.

[/queerness]

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 14 2003, 09:20 PM
Some days I just eat ramen noodles

those are the greatest things ever made ... i live on those :)
i buy them by the case :D

case of ramen noodles - $1.79
24 pack of Miller lite longnecks - $15.99
being able to live off of that shit each week for 3 years in college- priceless

Ramen noodles are WAY WAY bad for you... but damn, they're good. ;)

I had a homemade grilled chicked sammich tonight for dinner. Marinated in Dale's Sauce, then grilled on the grill outside, Wheat bun, lite mayo, a little mustard. GOOD SHIT. ;)

Thanks for dinner, Sis! :)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 15 2003, 02:22 AM
Ramen noodles are WAY WAY bad for you... but damn, they're good. ;)

I had a homemade grilled chicked sammich tonight for dinner. Marinated in Dale's Sauce, then grilled on the grill outside, Wheat bun, lite mayo, a little mustard. GOOD SHIT. ;)

Thanks for dinner, Sis! :)

i know, they are wicked high in sodium....

but i'll tell you something. in college, i was the thinnest i have ever been in my life. and ramen was at least 50-70% of my diet. lol

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 14 2003, 08:10 PM
hahaha tru ^

I was home the other day and my moms called me up and asked if I was hungry, I said yes. She brought me home a fucking big mac complete with diaretic french fries from McDonalds.

I ate the shit, which for your information I haven't ate in almost 3 years, I went to help my dad at his restaurant and after I got there I fucking couldn't stop shitting for 2 hours, very unproductive work day although if you need to clean out yoru bowels I recommend fast food.

Milan

Fast food is like draino for your ass, especially Hardee's or Carl Jr's, depending on where you are from. That is the worst.

Back