favorite sexual position

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I switch it up sometimes...... Like new things.. as long as its not too degrading..

I got a B+ My last assignment sucked ass.. I took it in summer..

OH please what? you can admit it if you are bi-curious.

Ive kissed 3 girls before.. I wont lie.... one was my ex best friend by mistake.. and the other was a bet........ and the other.. well i dont remember now............

I dont like girls.. even as friends sometimes..

Regardless.. Never say never..

Kissing is one thing, I think all hot chicks kiss other hot chicks...at least thats what my dreams tell me...the prono's tells me that too. I must admit, I don't think there is anything sexier than seeing to really good looking bishes give eachother some tongue action...

Quoted post[/post]]
Kissing is one thing, I think all hot chicks kiss other hot chicks...at least thats what my dreams tell me...the prono's tells me that too. I must admit, I don't think there is anything sexier than seeing to really good looking bishes give eachother some tongue action...
thats why they do it. a hot chick knows hooking up with another hot chick knows it makes them look hotter, and if it looks like their enjoying it, it makes it even better.

if i saw that i wouldnt even get a boner.

my stuff would just swell up like theres not tomorrow. :ph34r:

yeah livin life to the fullest in court reporting school. its a god damn graveyard in here. one of these days im gonna stand up and just yell out boobs.

yeah i should but im doin pretty good alrady. Im just here to make time pass by. I dont really slack in school when im serious, but other than that i come on here to try to make people have a nice day. is ti working. :cry:

Back