favorite sexual position

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

id like to brake 200 posts within this topic, but hell ill try not to post on this topic anymore, but its just so dam interesting.

this thread is 140% full of shit. That's right, it's more shit than anything can hold. It's overflowing.

today ? Sweetness, I'm like this every day. Believe it or not, I type all this with a smile on my face. I think that some people need to know exactly what I feel :)

Others, are exempt. Some, are respected.

I find it fucking hilarious.

He can get a rise out of anyone, and he succeeded with you.

i think all he needs to calm down. oh wait, where in the favorite sexual position thread. hmmmmmmm now what do to. :hitit:

someone came out of the closet.......... me?
dont think so......
i was talking bout HIM finding his wife to have sex with cause the favorite sexual positions topic is right here. he could learn something.

boobs

1. houdini
As a man reaches climax whilst in the "doggie style" position, the man pulls out and spits on their partner's back, fooling them into thinking that he has ejaculated, however, when their partner turns around, the man lets loose his baby yoghurt in his partner's face.
I took my weenie and pulled a houdini in her eye, then she cried.
Source: j.biddy, Portland, OR, Aug 21, 2005

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=houdini

ahh man i thought it was a position. I dont have to fake it to cum on her face. But its a good one for 1 night stands i guess.

My Modes of Reasoning Teacher in first year Univ... had a thing for Snuff Films... every example about morals ... she used that for it..

We used to make fun of her all the time..

she was hot tho........ so she could talk about anything and get away with it.

Back