Few 350Z pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.freeplanets.jp/~FairladyZ/Z33_Nismo_2005.html

The first 350Z is the Nismo R tune car. Only makes around 340N/A horsepower.

high to mid 12s...... sounds good to me.

I am waiting for someone to pick up where nissanperformancemag.com left off with the allmotor build of the 350z I think they were at 280 at the wheels but they had a LONG way to go and a lot of stuff to still do to get to the end of bolt ons.
those cars are really gay ..guy in town has a greddy tt one on 8 pounds of boost and i pull on him pretty hard without using nitrous (about 2 cars for a 45 roll to around 100) id kill him of the line ... he's got dubs ...lol

something must be SERIOUSLY wrong with that car then.

8lbs of boost and you are walking him to 100? :laugh:

what do you run 10s?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.freeplanets.jp/~FairladyZ/Z33_Nismo_2005.html

The first 350Z is the Nismo R tune car. Only makes around 340N/A horsepower.

high to mid 12s...... sounds good to me.

I am waiting for someone to pick up where nissanperformancemag.com left off with the allmotor build of the 350z I think they were at 280 at the wheels but they had a LONG way to go and a lot of stuff to still do to get to the end of bolt ons.
those cars are really gay ..guy in town has a greddy tt one on 8 pounds of boost and i pull on him pretty hard without using nitrous (about 2 cars for a 45 roll to around 100) id kill him of the line ... he's got dubs ...lol

something must be SERIOUSLY wrong with that car then.

8lbs of boost and you are walking him to 100? :laugh:

what do you run 10s?

Slicks, and bolt ons with a good driver will net a 350Z low 13s, search the net, you can find videos of it.

chances are he just can't drive worth shit, Do you leave near maryland? I have an almost stock 350Z I'd love to see if you can hang with from 40+

"edit" guessing by your name you're not.

with stupid roll racing, all it ends up boiling down to is power:weight

i'm not terribly impressed by 350Z's in stock form as a "drag car". its a great, well rounded vehicle. and i think its the best looking thing on the market. But its not a drag car.

my buddy's WRX with minor stuff really outdoes 350Zs from a stop, and he always pulls on them from a roll. And my hatch is only very slightly behind him(i'm untuned).

a 350 should haul ass with some grip and a decent driver though.

^ yeah im not to impressed with the 350 at all.

It looks great, but thats about all. Nissan should have made it more powerfull . . even the new mustangs whoop up on it.

The 350Z is ment to be one thing and only one thing a sports car, not a drag car.
Even still 13.7-14.3 isnt to shabby for a stock car.

Also when modded the 350Z 3.5L has shown to be a bad ass motor.

guess you guys don't remember the 8sec 1000HP 350Z

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...c=48206&hl=350z

As far as the slightly modded WRX thing. I've raced a few WRXs both stock and modded and theres nothing there at all. From all the guys on the 350Z boards the STI takes them out of the hole but on top the 350Z takes a big lead. it has a much better top end 100+ mph

stock for stock most any AWD car will out do a FWD or RWD car out of the hole if both are on street tires.
nothing new there.

Yeah, but considering the other vehicles that Nissan has made and how they have performed the 350 is definately not their best work . . . :cry:.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, but considering the other vehicles that Nissan has made and how they have performed the 350 is definately not their best work . . . :cry:.

I dont understand, not counting the skyline the 350Z is up there with the best of what nissan has put out.

Only thing that comes close to the 350Z stright line wise is a 300ZXTT even then both cars are damn close it falls back to the driver more then the car, however the 350Z handles, brakes, and cost less.

Only big plus side to the 300ZXTT is that it was built better. Had an over all better finish to everything.

Why am I able to say this? because I've been in my share of TTs and have read reviews from a lot of people own the 350Z boards that own BOTH cars.

350Z in 2003 was the best selling sports car in the country maybe even world but Im not sure about the world. I think nissan did a damn good job.

I could have bought a S2000, G35, used NSX, Vette, Supra, 300ZXTT... list goes on. I researched the cars and to this day 2 years later I'm still damn happy that I went with the 350Z. As of right now I could easily give the 350Z up for an STI or EVO but I enjoy the car so damn much I doubt I ever could.

The thing about the 300ZXTT is they have badass acceleration but top end suffers from the small turbos. Upgrading the turbos eliminates that problem though.

that and they are damn hogs, heavy as fuck.

everyone bags on 3000gts for being too heavy, and 300zx are not that far behind:

'93 300zx: 3474 lbs
'93 3000gt VR4: 3703 lbs

Quoted post[/post]]
The thing about the 300ZXTT is they have badass acceleration but top end suffers from the small turbos. Upgrading the turbos eliminates that problem though.

putting a turbo on a 350Z will make it spank the 300ZX but now you're adding mods to the picture.
I was talking stock for stock.

I hated the 350Z when it first came out. I love it to death now, its a total blast of a car.

It's one thing to talk shit about a car you've never been in,

I've been in VR4s, STI, 300ZXTT, R/T stealth (aka VR4 3000GT) Supra, vettes, viper, mustangs, comaros.

I've drivin all but the Supra TT. plus no EVO never been in one.

I could have bought any of them but still got the Z.

One thing to talk shit about a car its another thing to drive them all then pick what you like the most.

heres about the time where jeffie pulls the two year old 95 turbod EX outta the hat for credibility...

waiting for it....

:p

funny you mentioned that, i was just lookin for it to see if he said it :laugh:

Because when you talk about 350Z's, and Civic - you know someone is gonna whip something out. :p

Back