Few pics of my EK swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slugo10

Took a few pics of my GSR swap in my EK hatch. This is the way it shoulda came!

new190.jpg

new192.jpg
new186.jpg

i gave it a closer look on the 3rd pic & i am very impressed at how clean your bay and block are, major props to you

Thanks, the motor came pretty clean from HMotors online. I spent an hour or two on the engine bay with simple green and scrub brush after removal of old motor. :)

That is one hawt swap. Pics of the rest of the hatchy? It looks clean. :thumbsup: for doing it the right way.

Looks sexy, one of these days I'll get my own.

It took about 2 weeks to get the motor from Hmotors. I started the swap on a Friday morning and had it running by about 2:00pm Sat. so little less than 2 days for the swap. Here a couple pics before swap and of car.

new100.jpg

new098.jpg

It took about 2 weeks to get the motor from Hmotors. I started the swap on a Friday morning and had it running by about 2:00pm Sat. so little less than 2 days for the swap. Here a couple pics before swap and of car.

new100.jpg

new098.jpg
WOW you really cleaned up the engine bay compared to before. I usually don't like ek's but yours is THA BOMB!

Thanks. I planned for the swap for awhile to make sure I thought of everyhing I could. I am very happy with how it came out.

Back