Finally a pic of "my" ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PBE9699

s3f7b623b7a136.jpg

The wonderful EK4 Chassis

s3f7b6355e30e0.jpg

The White one is Auto.. :( it used to be my Bro's own, thats what I drive, he now drives the gold one, which is manual...
If i owned the White one I would change the Tranny or engine in a snap

s3f7b64968648e.jpg

Do you guys see a lot of these Wheels in the States?

s3f7b65d604e32.jpg

Thats the B16A5 Engine I keep tellin u fellahs about

s3f7b662499d03.jpg

Thats it for now... pics of my bro's car to come soon

All feedback is welcome... even flaming :D

I don't remember ever seeing those wheels on the street here in the US, but they look like what my housemate told me he wanted to get as optional on his Si.

Tony- those are standard 96-98 Civic sedan taillights. Honda used the same ones here.

Nice SIR...do you like that spoiler? I hate mine. something about not being able to see at a glance what is behind me and how far away it is...

That Spoiler is supposedly the Integra Type R Spoiler my bro put on the car, I dont mind it, doesnt really obscure my vision... I'm about 5"11... does that have anything to do with it? Well anyway, when the car is officially MINE I believe I'll go the SLeeper way and oh yeah I really don't like those "Altezza" Tail lights, I love the Stock ones B)

I have that spoiler on my US SI, I'm 6'0", so i'm only 1" taller than you...don't think that has much to do with it. :p

and I agree: altezzas are gay.

for some reason im not feeling the car.. maybe its the bumper and side molding or something.. oh well thats just my opinion..

Well I suppose cuz its all stock... cept for the spoiler. Right now My priority is power tho, i cudnt give a shite bout a body kit or shaving side moldings and whatnot. I need BOOST :p

nah not cuz its stock.. haha.. i dont like the moldings.. especially the bumper ones.. the tailights.. im not to fond of thseo either.. i like the 98-01 Spec ones.. and the wing.. i dont like wings on 4 doors.. dont dig the wheels their.. looks like the 94-98 GSR 5 spokes and the 97+ Prelude ones.. at least i like the tan and champagne one! haha.. oh well.. to each their own.. at least you got "VTECH"..

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Oct 2 2003, 03:28 AM
nah not cuz its stock.. haha.. i dont like the moldings.. especially the bumper ones.. the tailights.. im not to fond of thseo either.. i like the 98-01 Spec ones.. and the wing.. i dont like wings on 4 doors.. dont dig the wheels their.. looks like the 94-98 GSR 5 spokes and the 97+ Prelude ones.. at least i like the tan and champagne one! haha.. oh well.. to each their own.. at least you got "VTECH"..

just admit that you don't like the entire car...sounds pretty much right to me...

<_<

"i don't like the exterior, or the interior...the engine sucks too, oh and those aweful windows...what was honda thinking?"

B16A5 - 168hp and 116 ft-lb of torque. Fuel Cut at 8200 RPM

Strangely enough B16A5 is stamped on all the blocks with the auto tranny and B16A4 (check gallery) is stamped on all the blocks with the Manual Tranny. If there are any other pics u wud like please tell me and I'll take em (New Digi Cam!!! B) )
What the heck is RDM?
It may be a four door but the chassis is stiff like ass, it handles really well, I just love zipping around corners. I pulled a U turn at a traffic light already goin about 70 km/h, My suspension is stock (its great)... I didnt go straight hehehehehe. U hardly feel understeer in this baby unless u takin a wiiide open corners at a HIGH speed. Anyways After Univ I plan to buy a S15 Silvia! Thats the kind of handling I need :p

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 1 2003, 11:10 PM-->
endlesszeal
@Oct 2 2003, 03:28 AM

just admit that you don't like the entire car...sounds pretty much right to me...

<_<

"i don't like the exterior, or the interior...the engine sucks too, oh and those aweful windows...what was honda thinking?"

actually i like the engine and chassis... those are the best look years imo.. 96-00.. just that i dont like the wing, rims, tailights, and the moldings.. all of that can be fixed.. get some te37s, remove the wing, get the 98-00 bumpers and tailights are you're good.. :D

Back