Finally a pic of "my" ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Oct 2 2003, 05:09 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 1 2003, 11:10 PM
endlesszeal
@Oct 2 2003, 03:28 AM
nah not cuz its stock.. haha.. i dont like the moldings.. especially the bumper ones.. the tailights.. im not to fond of thseo either.. i like the 98-01 Spec ones.. and the wing.. i dont like wings on 4 doors.. dont dig the wheels their.. looks like the 94-98 GSR 5 spokes and the 97+ Prelude ones.. at least i like the tan and champagne one! haha.. oh well.. to each their own.. at least you got "VTECH"..

just admit that you don't like the entire car...sounds pretty much right to me...

<_<

"i don't like the exterior, or the interior...the engine sucks too, oh and those aweful windows...what was honda thinking?"

actually i like the engine and chassis... those are the best look years imo.. 96-00.. just that i dont like the wing, rims, tailights, and the moldings.. all of that can be fixed.. get some te37s, remove the wing, get the 98-00 bumpers and tailights are you're good.. :D

LOL

hmmm or just buy a different car. :lol:

I live in Trinidad... WE got sweeet rides here, Evo's like crazy from 3 straight up... wel i haven't seen any 8's yet but the Tommi Maks Are SWEEEET! Skylines are common place, to put it shortly we don't have much laws here for cars like they do in Cali, the shittiest law is the bigger ur engine is the more tax u gotta pay so for me to buy a supra is TAXXXATION! But if i buy a 3rd Gen Rx-7 sweeet 13B-REW power!
yeah I'm lookin to save up and buy an S15 Silvia... in a few years, until then I'll jes have fun with the Civic!

Originally posted by PBE9699@Oct 3 2003, 03:53 AM
:huh: Hmm Trinidad is in the Caribbean yO
U need a vacation :p

man you're telling me. can i crash at your place when i come out there? :)

Originally posted by Riceburner MI5@Oct 3 2003, 11:50 AM
:worthy:
Nice Ride... :bow: :bow:

Thanks man, It might not look like a Sports Car but its a fun drive (as fun as FWD gets hehehe) and its practical... Decent Gas mileage too
Too bad i'm not practical haha if it were my choice i would be driving Saad N. Sad's Black Supra Sleeper... 870HP at the wheeelllsss WHEEEEEEEE... A gallon of Gas per minute at Full throttle but who gives a shite!

nice motor, not a big fan of 4 doors, adn that intake you run, but nice car none the less...good luck in the future in trinidad.

oh shit, my neighbor is from trinidad and tabago...is critcket popular?

Hehe yeah Cricket is pretty popular here... but right now its football (soccer) season so thats at the forefront!

Back