1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first afghanistan, then iraq...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, Sep 18, 2005.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

2. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

I say we go after france. France sux, they need to just mellow out and start having their women shave their legs. French men need to grow some balls and chill out . . . stop being all anal about the U.S.

Seriously though, with the Katrina disaster i doubt we will begin financing another war . .

3. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

Iran is yet another country that contains people that embrace the US and people that wish to destroy all western influence. Iran should've been second on the list as far as countries containing terrorists not iraq. We are going about this war way wrong though. when we are trying to catch a few people out of many one shouldn't have a full on invasion of the country. We should be covert not even letting the public know of operations until they're completed. Bombs are meant to destroy/kill lots of stuff we need more bullets less bombs.

4. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

and thus starts the bush crusades.

5. adnoh

adnoh Senior Member

Why send more US troops to their death? You guy's have lost enough. I'd say to finish whatever you can in Iraq, as fucking useless and barbaric it was in the first place, and come home. The US doesn't have the power to fix the conflict middle east, no-one does. Unless you can prove god doesn't exist..lol.

No more people should have to die on Bush's accord. Pack it up, and bring 'em home.

6. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Maybe they do want it for real uses, and not "recreational" use, but they have been a real issue in Iraq as far as arming insurgents, and sending people to help fight the US. We should have stomped them first, then maybe we could have done a smoother job in Iraq, but unfortunely, we didn't.

7. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

I feel bad for the next president, he's going to have to clean up such a mess.

8. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Iran doesn't need nuclear power plants. They have oil - And 20% of the population actually enjoys electricity anyway.

It's a sham.. We've had Iran in our sights since Reagan.

9. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

let them go
    till they have teck to reach us who cares let them wipe out the middle east

10. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

45 million less Muslims. My only complaint is that I can't watch.

11. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

oh yes you can live on fox the middle east vs the middle east fight to the death

12. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

They don't have the technology to reach us?? I'm I reading this right?

It takes a poor fucker with a brief case to get a dirty bomb in the US. You don't even need a passport to get into this country. I mean, you just boat your way here, if the coast guard misses you, you are here. Or, if you wanted to be safe about it, you could land in mexico, and walk your ass here. Screw technology.

Saddam had WMDs.. But we (no thanks to the UN) gave him 6 months before we gave him a good search. When you were a kid, if you had a playboy in your room and your mom came by and shouted through the door, "I'll be coming in your room in half an hour!" Would she find that playboy? Hell no she wouldnt.

We can't save the world.. We can't invade every damned country that sneezes wrong, and we do need to draw the line somewhere.. I agree with the black ops approach. No news, no invasions.. people just die and dissapear. No news, no nothing.. We should do more of that instead of these full on public efforts. We could off a few scientists, a few key people, a leader or two, steal whatever technology they have, and be done with it.

Well, I was warming up to go into full rant mode, but I'll just leave it there.

13. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Hello welcome to 1983.

14. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

rambo?

15. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

That was REALLY 1983. Do you by chance have a mullet?

16. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

welcome to 1953...guess who changed out the Iran gov. to please british oil companies???

17. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

by all means im no political person or whatsoever. i just think we should let them go ahead and be watchful. if we keep pushing everyone around, people are just going to hate us more.

i agree they dont really have a use for nuclear enegry. shit they have almost unlimited solar power and have oil to back it up. i see no reason for the to have nuclear power plants. however, we shouldnt deny them the fact unless we can prove they are building something. i mean, why arent we snooping under north korea or china?

this is going to be a tough call.

18. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I've come to the conclusion that it's high time I start learning about space travel and colonization.

19. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Because North Korea and China would kick the shit out of us, Or at least fuck us up really really bad. Sure we have superior technology, and the world's most advanced air force, blah blah blah.. but they would put up a fight like holy shit.

And all the while, we are probably sitting on the world's largest supply of nuclear weapons, right here at home. I have a friend who loads nukes. 200 per bomber. real, live nukes. And they go fly training missions, fully loaded. Every damned day. But we can have them, and no 3rd world country can, because we will pwn them.

20. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

i wonder if all the 3rd world countries have as many cancer cases as we do.. mm.. oh well.

yeah i bet fighting 1/6th of the worlds population will be tough.
    1 chinese per 6th person. holy skanks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted