first afghanistan, then iraq...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2005, 02:55 AM
Iran.

Why? http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/09/17/...dent/index.html

i can't wait to see what happens next.
[post=556170]Quoted post[/post]​

I say we go after france. France sux, they need to just mellow out and start having their women shave their legs. French men need to grow some balls and chill out . . . stop being all anal about the U.S.

Seriously though, with the Katrina disaster i doubt we will begin financing another war . .

Iran is yet another country that contains people that embrace the US and people that wish to destroy all western influence. Iran should've been second on the list as far as countries containing terrorists not iraq. We are going about this war way wrong though. when we are trying to catch a few people out of many one shouldn't have a full on invasion of the country. We should be covert not even letting the public know of operations until they're completed. Bombs are meant to destroy/kill lots of stuff we need more bullets less bombs.

Why send more US troops to their death? You guy's have lost enough. I'd say to finish whatever you can in Iraq, as fucking useless and barbaric it was in the first place, and come home. The US doesn't have the power to fix the conflict middle east, no-one does. Unless you can prove god doesn't exist..lol.

No more people should have to die on Bush's accord. Pack it up, and bring 'em home.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 18 2005, 11:42 AM
The Bush administration was just so darned positive that Saddam had WMDs. Why are they so sure that Iran isn't just trying to develop power plants? This will probably end up the same way. We'll take the token steps, not get the answers we want, and in 6-12 months we could very well be knocking on Iran's door from Iraq.
[post=556190]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe they do want it for real uses, and not "recreational" use, but they have been a real issue in Iraq as far as arming insurgents, and sending people to help fight the US. We should have stomped them first, then maybe we could have done a smoother job in Iraq, but unfortunely, we didn't.

I feel bad for the next president, he's going to have to clean up such a mess.

Iran doesn't need nuclear power plants. They have oil - And 20% of the population actually enjoys electricity anyway.

It's a sham.. We've had Iran in our sights since Reagan.

45 million less Muslims. My only complaint is that I can't watch.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 18 2005, 07:06 PM
45 million less Muslims. My only complaint is that I can't watch.
[post=556404]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yes you can live on fox the middle east vs the middle east fight to the death

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 18 2005, 08:43 PM
let them go
till they have teck to reach us who cares let them wipe out the middle east
[post=556394]Quoted post[/post]​

They don't have the technology to reach us?? I'm I reading this right?

It takes a poor fucker with a brief case to get a dirty bomb in the US. You don't even need a passport to get into this country. I mean, you just boat your way here, if the coast guard misses you, you are here. Or, if you wanted to be safe about it, you could land in mexico, and walk your ass here. Screw technology.

Saddam had WMDs.. But we (no thanks to the UN) gave him 6 months before we gave him a good search. When you were a kid, if you had a playboy in your room and your mom came by and shouted through the door, "I'll be coming in your room in half an hour!" Would she find that playboy? Hell no she wouldnt.

We can't save the world.. We can't invade every damned country that sneezes wrong, and we do need to draw the line somewhere.. I agree with the black ops approach. No news, no invasions.. people just die and dissapear. No news, no nothing.. We should do more of that instead of these full on public efforts. We could off a few scientists, a few key people, a leader or two, steal whatever technology they have, and be done with it.

Well, I was warming up to go into full rant mode, but I'll just leave it there.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 19 2005, 05:45 AM
I agree with the black ops approach. No news, no invasions.. people just die and dissapear. No news, no nothing.. We should do more of that instead of these full on public efforts. We could off a few scientists, a few key people, a leader or two, steal whatever technology they have, and be done with it.
[post=556502]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello welcome to 1983.

Originally posted by Blanco+Sep 19 2005, 04:35 AM-->
I know that pretty much nobody else shares my views on this, so I'll just call it day now. :)
[post=556539]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with you there...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 19 2005, 07:36 AM
phyregod
@Sep 19 2005, 05:45 AM
I agree with the black ops approach. No news, no invasions.. people just die and dissapear. No news, no nothing.. We should do more of that instead of these full on public efforts. We could off a few scientists, a few key people, a leader or two, steal whatever technology they have, and be done with it.

Hello welcome to 1983.
[post=556549]Quoted post[/post]​

rambo?

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 18 2005, 09:45 PM

We can't save the world.. We can't invade every damned country that sneezes wrong, and we do need to draw the line somewhere.. I agree with the black ops approach. No news, no invasions.. people just die and dissapear. No news, no nothing.. We should do more of that instead of these full on public efforts. We could off a few scientists, a few key people, a leader or two, steal whatever technology they have, and be done with it.

That was REALLY 1983. Do you by chance have a mullet?

welcome to 1953...guess who changed out the Iran gov. to please british oil companies???

by all means im no political person or whatsoever. i just think we should let them go ahead and be watchful. if we keep pushing everyone around, people are just going to hate us more.

i agree they dont really have a use for nuclear enegry. shit they have almost unlimited solar power and have oil to back it up. i see no reason for the to have nuclear power plants. however, we shouldnt deny them the fact unless we can prove they are building something. i mean, why arent we snooping under north korea or china?

this is going to be a tough call.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 20 2005, 11:43 AM
by all means im no political person or whatsoever. i just think we should let them go ahead and be watchful. if we keep pushing everyone around, people are just going to hate us more.

i agree they dont really have a use for nuclear enegry. shit they have almost unlimited solar power and have oil to back it up. i see no reason for the to have nuclear power plants. however, we shouldnt deny them the fact unless we can prove they are building something. i mean, why arent we snooping under north korea or china?

this is going to be a tough call.
[post=557080]Quoted post[/post]​

Because North Korea and China would kick the shit out of us, Or at least fuck us up really really bad. Sure we have superior technology, and the world's most advanced air force, blah blah blah.. but they would put up a fight like holy shit.

And all the while, we are probably sitting on the world's largest supply of nuclear weapons, right here at home. I have a friend who loads nukes. 200 per bomber. real, live nukes. And they go fly training missions, fully loaded. Every damned day. But we can have them, and no 3rd world country can, because we will pwn them.

i wonder if all the 3rd world countries have as many cancer cases as we do.. mm.. oh well.

yeah i bet fighting 1/6th of the worlds population will be tough.
1 chinese per 6th person. holy skanks.

Back