First Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 21 2003, 07:33 PM
1st: 85 Subaru GL-10 Hatch ($700), man I loved that car, I bought it with 130K drove it
everywhere, got laid in it, taught three people how to drive std, beat saturns lft and
right. nothin could kill that motor. It eventually snaped a timing belt at 200K.
2nd: 87 Chevy Beretta ($1500), pretty fun car, went everywhere with that car as well.
puttin like 30K miles a year on her. I actually saw it on the road the other day with
the kid I sold it to drivin, that car has to have well over 200K on it by now
3rd: 91 Honda CRX ($5000) , most fun I've had with a car yet. bought her with 32K
miles clocked on her. I'm actually in love with this car , not that there's anything
wrong with that, but I'll have her till the day I die.

They always say 3rd times a charm

yea 3rd time is a charm....my first car was an 88 chevy celebrity, then i had a 95 dodge neon, and now i have an 89 DX hatch even though my hatch is a 4 speed with no power steering i still love it more than any other car ive had...kinda off topic but right before i got my civic i was really really close to purchasing a 97 240sx sylvia for $6000 but then my grandpa died and my grandma gave me the hatch for free so i didnt buy the 240

Back