First swap LS. need hellp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtec25

we have a 96 LS engine with harness and all and a obd 1 ecu. for a 93 civic 4drs and we took out the old engine already(d15b7) my question are

1. Can we use the obd 2 harness that came with the engine or do we have to use the harness that was in the car?

2. The car is automatic and we gonna stay auto so will we have any problems?? like i know for the manual u need the shift linkage but what does the automatic need??

3. The engine did not come with a distributor so should we buy obd 1 or 2 distributor??

Thankx in advance to all who helps

unless you are converting the whole car to obd2 stick with your obd1 set up easier and less codes.
for the dizzy get an obd1 dizzy since your car is obd1 as far as the auto goes i can't help you there sorry

u can either use the d15 injectors or rewire the ls injectors , which ever you feel more comforable doing auto . you will need the linkage from the tranny your going to use seeing its auto . the ls one will fit fine! -why not just convert to 5sp.. not that much harder if you know wiring and minor fabrication .

I need a bracket for the rear from a integra right????? we are kinda stumped on this.

and thankx ya'll for that info on the harness.

Back