Flame Out Of Hood!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by asmallsol+Mar 15 2003, 07:32 PM-->
@Mar 15 2003, 07:26 PM
ban me fool! what bitch - i dont care! yall know yall are a bunch of lonly asses who spend ur whole fuckn lives on this website! Pissedoffsol has fuckn more than 6,000 responses! what a waste of a life...im sick of u dumbasses who dont know shit! im going to another honda website! :sleep:

buh bye, Oh and when you go to superhonda, they will ask you how you did it because they think that would be a cool Mod to do.

Good bye.

get a job lonly bitch! get some friends! get ur dick out of ur mouth!
or have imaginary friends that type to each other! (COOL!)

Originally posted by rebel78@Mar 16 2003, 02:03 AM
ha ha ha! im 92b16vx! ha ha ha! I wasted 2,600 posts and made no money doing it! ha ha ha ! I have a dick in my mouth and it tastes great! Your daily routine:

you: hey mother!
mom: good morning son getting a job today?
you: no im going on honda swap! i want to waste my life being a fag!
mom: okay have fun! ill let you know when breakfast is ready!
you: oh boy! will daddy be there too!

and you know its true you lonly homosexual...

What is your obssesion with dicks in dudes mouths?Are you frustrated?????hahahaha

This rebel guys reminds me of that pathetic lookin' little beetlejuice guy who is always on the Howard Stern show!!!! LMFAO!! Hey BJ...show some respect to those of us who actually tried to help you. :lol:

Originally posted by rebel78+Mar 15 2003, 08:05 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 15 2003, 07:32 PM
rebel78
@Mar 15 2003, 07:26 PM
ban me fool!  what bitch - i dont care!  yall know yall are a bunch of lonly asses who spend ur whole fuckn lives on this website!  Pissedoffsol has fuckn more than 6,000 responses!  what a waste of a life...im sick of u dumbasses who dont know shit!  im going to another honda website! :sleep:

buh bye, Oh and when you go to superhonda, they will ask you how you did it because they think that would be a cool Mod to do.

Good bye.

get a job lonly bitch! get some friends! get ur dick out of ur mouth!
or have imaginary friends that type to each other! (COOL!)

Why did you come here? Because you are bored? I bet its b/c you dont even have a honda, you are probably some troll from another site who thinks he is cool.

Well, seeing as I am sure you are banned by now, you wont read this. You made it clear you like dick and probably have one in your mouth right now, but trying to hide it by telling everyone else they do.

You are right, pissedoffsol ( B ) does have 6000+ posts, but he knows a thing or two and is willing to help non-asshole, unlike yourself.

Go back to superhonda and tell them how cool 20" rims and swapping d16's with auto's are.

Thank you,

Drag thru

edit - i have 1500+ posts, I do have friends and a life and a job for that matter. Does that mean i'm at work, then go out with friends and then go with gf everynight? No, I relax and sit here and see what's up. So stfu b/c you are "pissed" and needed somewhere to rant. Go rant to the street whore of a mom that you have. btw, talk like you dont have your fathers dick in your mouth and your uncles in your ass.

:locked:

since i have 6000 posts, and OWN THE BOARD, I decided to open this thread to insert my reply.

#1- calling me out, cuz i didn't see a fucking thread. you are a retard. Not everyone reads everythng everyday. We do have lives outside of e-space.
#2- who gives a fuck about you fucking hood.
#3- you are a rude son of a bitch. even if i saw this post, i wouldn't reply.

let's review your post, and then, i will re-write it how you should have.

i just swapped my b16 into my civic. Started her up everything was jus fine. Then a huge ass flame shot out from my f* hood! what happened man? i ant got a clue. I have got to know what thsi is it is driving me insane not able to understand what happened? and im out at least 5 grand not to mention a car. any help is appreciated.

Hi guys.

I am new to this board and have a question. I would appreciate any help you guys can shed on this problem. I am very upset by this, as I don't know what happened.

I dropped a b16 (insert gen here) into my (insert year, insert trim) civic. When i first started it, it ran fine. But then, there was some kind of explosion under my hood, and it cought fire.
What i should have done was check all my wiring and made sure my fuel line was not sitting on my spark plug, but i didn't, and instead I decided to post here with little to no information about what I just did and was a rude bastard in the way I typed it.
I'm out 5 grand because i have no fucking clue how retarded I am to spend 5 grand on a b16, not to mention the car that burned down due to my own negligence. I don't understand why I am so retarded, or what I did wrong.
Any help or ideas you guys can provide will be great, but it won't help anyway cuz my fucking car burned down.

See, was that so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back