Flat black the EG or not?

Flat Black or no?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Keep it White. Way better looking IMO.

my hatch is flat black....looked good when I finished it only now I look like every ghetto hatch around the area....and even have had cops check my vin number thinking it was stolen....

KEEP IT WHITE! or paint it yourself like your last hatch...

i guess satin black with the clear wouldnt be too bad, jsut DO NOT flat black it... it makes it look stolen...and ghetto.

lol well its not totally flat...wheni think flat i think of primer looking black. satin has a little more depth to it.

satin
130_0311_skunk2_02z.jpg

flat
DSCN3461.jpg

there is a difference lol

your getting at dont primer the bitch and dont leave it looking like some 1/2 project some 10 year old did on their bicylce because there parent gave em a hand me down pink bike !+

those both look to flat and both need some clear coat and gloss ;)

a flat satin black with some dark bronze metal flake (like 1 part black to 9 or so parts bronze) accents, pinstripes, or racing stripes would be sweet with the bronze rims IMO

Keep it white. There is a reason cars are painted sparkley colors, they hide blemishes. Scratches stand out WAY more on a flat car than a shiny one. IMO, the car would look awsome for the first few months, but after that it would start to look like a gheto ass piece of shit.

Back