Flooding by you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so it normally takes me 30 minutes ish to get to work...

took me about 45 minutes to get home lastnight cause of detours...

took me close to 2 hours to get in today...
every god damn road anywhere near water is flooded and road blocked...
its like a huge maze out there...

anyone else flooded?

i dont have my car at school this week, so i havent been out. but i heard its a mess. im in south jersey near philly.

the river that flows over a dam type thing was MOVIN!!! last night, definately the fastest and roughest ive seen waters around here. where you located? im in northern vt

damn, my parents house use to leak int he basement whenever it raind hard. I talked to my parents, they live in southern vt (in the corner bordering NH and MA) the creek across the street has easily risen a few feet and going harder than theyve ever seen in their 15 years there.

yeah, we got hit with alot of water.

i live on a nice hill, so it all flows down into other peoples houses. :)

i just went on yahoo maps to see just how far out of the way i went...

holy fuck, i went through 2 state parks and countless towns and villages this morning lol

went over the local mtn range, then back over it... fun fun

the river in the woods out behind my house (bout 150 yards) is basicly a lake in my backyard right now

so they opened the roads that were closed due to flooding...

ski-doo dealership = OWNED!!!
crates spread everywhere, including miles down stream...

place that sells sheds... ooh man the sheds are all upside down tipped over, along the shoulder of the road...

flooding sucks

DSCN0599.jpg

I'm gonna getcha!!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 3 2005, 01:28 PM
so it normally takes me 30 minutes ish to get to work...

took me about 45 minutes to get home lastnight cause of detours...

took me close to 2 hours to get in today...
every god damn road anywhere near water is flooded and road blocked...
its like a huge maze out there...

anyone else flooded?
[post=482090]Quoted post[/post]​

We got over an inch in one hour the other day. The creeks are either at their limit or overflowing. :rain:

The closed off the first few exits on both sides of the Delaware Water Gap yesterday on Rt. 80...

I saw some fucked up shit while driving up there. It was snowing raining and sleeting only 3 foot off the ground. The windshield never got wet but the snow actually stuck to the ground.

Back