florida owned by tornadoes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

From what I have seen so far the one(s) that caused the most damage were speculated to F2's. 113-157mph

i live in orlando and work by altamonte springs....

i'm okay
i woke up in the middle of the night, because i heard something but thought it was the dog....

turns out it was the gail force winds.

they live in tallahasee FL

4hrs north

Formby ? Hows your area ?

i drove around this morning and everything was good.. it was mostly in the counties with more water [ie. lakes]

it was really windy but the house we moved to is in front of a conservations area and surrounded by other houses. so it wasnt too bad. the pool is screened in and it survived.

it was so late at night though; if something wouldve happened, i wouldve died asleep.

checking in. Were cool. It was ugly all day yesterday. It didnt start raining heavily till about 4pm. An hour later you'd swear it was 7 or so. It got dark fast. Heavy rain all night but woke up and it was over. Cloudy but no sighn of anymore rain. Thank for the concern guys. Anyone here got a piece of the tornado?

Got to drive my b20 crx finally!! open headers sound awful.

I work a block away from where they went through in Deland. Luckily I live in Orlando and was not effected but Deland and the surrounding areas are devastated that were in the path. Some people have said it was as strong as an F3 tornado but not certain.

Back