FOOTBALL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hope KC can do some damage im tired of being let down every yr like the red sox fans..... before i get flamed for this i just want to say im just kidding and the red sox have a great team just wish they would give damon back to KC :/

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 6 2003, 08:57 PM
Is it just me, or is it funny how the baseball post is has football, and the football post has baseball?

:lol:

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 5 2003, 10:18 PM
im a dallas fan :)

parcell's ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jumped on the bandwagon too huh?

i'm a HUGE packers fan.. was born and raised a packers fan.

i like the vikings too, although they are a BIG rival.. Chris Carter was teh coolest!

i liked the bronco's till Terrel <sp?> Davis retired.

i think my new favorite team is the 5-0 colts. ha ha ha ha .

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 5 2003, 08:36 PM
Bengals are like the Browns kind of a forgotten team
I think I've seen 1 browns hat in my lifetime and not once a bengals hat

BTW go giants!

Are you kidding me dude? The Browns are not forgotton!! They just kicked the Pitsburgs ass last Sunday!!

There are a lot of people around here that like the Browns!

Dog pound all the way baby!!

i'm telling ya, manning is going to be the next big one.

yea bullshit call last night

but(fuck the bucks)

i am soooo happy they lost

Now its time for the boys to kick the bucks ass on 26th

GOOOOO cowboy'zzz

DarkHand is right. Pick a team you like because you like them, not because they are winning al ltheir games. That's a pansy ass way to like a team.

Go PANTHERS! FINALLY a year that's looking mighty good. Delhomme (sp?) is rocking the field up! But I dont know if they can beat the Colts this weekend.

Go PATRIOTS! They had a terrible opening but I believe they are doing alright this year. They just wont make it to the superbowl is all...

Go MIAMI! Okay season as well, but they cant make it all the way.

I hated the last call on the Colts/Bucs game. But rules are rules and it was a cheap way to win. Now the Bucs are 2 games behind the Panthers, tho. Rock.

Back