For sale: 1988 Chrysler Conquest//Mitsubishi Starion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I wish i could register that in Cali, i'd buy it for sure. I gotta buy a car in a few weeks. yea i'd have to work on it, but damn that is asweet ass car.

good luck selling it man

why cant u register it in cali?
well i could register it, but not smog it legally, and i don't want to mess with it under the table. Here in SD they pull over a lot of cars if they suspect that they have modified engines. i always see hondas pulled over witht he hoods popped. yea, if i had that thing i'd last about a week before i got pulled over or killed, lol.

That totally sux man.

In MA they would need a warrent to make you pop your hood. Dont you have to have all the paper work backing up the smogability of your vehicle?

90 accord . . . is this thing on Ebay yet?

not yet, i really dont want to go that rout, but i will prolly have an easier time selling it that way

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
not yet, i really dont want to go that rout, but i will prolly have an easier time selling it that way

Even if u choose to sell the car outside of ebay . . . the auction will attract way more people than a bunch of threads on hondaswap . . . .

this is true.. i have about a month before i HAVE to have the car out, so i'll wait another 3 weeks or so before i put it up on ebay :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Even if u choose to sell the car outside of ebay . . . the auction will attract way more people than a bunch of threads on hondaswap . . . .

this is true.. i have about a month before i HAVE to have the car out, so i'll wait another 3 weeks or so before i put it up on ebay :)

eh, why wait? Sell it now.

i want to be able to enjoy it on the weekends a little bit more.. i've only gotten to drive it for about 500 miles, and 150 or which were bringing it from tucson to phx. :)

In reference to the Conquest, which transmission does it have? I am not seeing any photos. Are they there or am I missing something? Is the car currently legally registered. Is it street legal?
The mechanic you spoke with said he could make pass the emission test for $1000? What kind of speed and time would it produce on a drag strip?

In reference to the Conquest, which transmission does it have? I am not seeing any photos. Are they there or am I missing something? Is the car currently legally registered. Is it street legal?
The mechanic you spoke with said he could make pass the emission test for $1000? What kind of speed and time would it produce on a drag strip?
this thread is 4 years old man, check the dates next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back