1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 93 Eg Civic With 2000 B18c1

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by allan619, Apr 16, 2003.

1. allan619

allan619 Junior Member

i'm selling my current project car. its a 93 civic dx hatch with a newly installed 2000 gsr motor. the car just came out of the paint shop today for a $1000 paint. its a simple sleeper. its been converted to power windows and i have the new alarm and power door locks that needs to be installed. the a/c is still installed on the car, just needs to be recharged. its lowered with suspension techniques springs so it rides almost like stock. it has a cat back exhaust with a dual baffle muffler. almost sounds stock with the silencer on but has a chest pounding tone with the silencer off. also newly installed is a new carbon fiber wing and a type r front lip. san diego or near san diego buyers only please. spent well oever $10000, will sacrifice for $8500 obo. smog certicate still good till may 12 2003. email me at sdpnoi214@aol.com or call me at 619-434-2943 if interested. thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted