For Sale: 97 Gsr Transmission, 97 Gsr Ecu, Other B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

97 GSR Transmission: works perfectly, 100k miles, driven by an older lady up until 98k miles, driven by a stupid kid for 104k miles...destroyed the engine...i did a swap for him...and got the entire GSR swap in return.

750 Shipped

97 GSR ECU: 125 Shipped

B-series Driver Side Engine Mount Bracket: This piece is brand new, i borrowed the picture from "willis" on the board...i got this bracket with my brand new ITR shortblock and decided to use the mount bracket that was formerly on my B16A longblock, the two brackets are different, this one utilizes the newer style engine mount that is polished and more "bling." i chose to go with the older style mount that is staggered.

30 Shipped (remember, my piece is BRAND NEW, just showing everyone what it looks like because i don't have a digital camera anymore)

97 GSR Distributor: came from swap previously mentioned, my dad is putting the GSR longblock into a 91 CRX, so he would trade for obd0 distributor and chipped pr3 with good program, not some super crazy mugen ECU with 10,000k redline.

or buy for 150 obo Shipped.

All parts besides B-series engine bracket are my fathers, he is located near Torrington Connecticut and is willing to ship anywhere.

My contact information is

name: chet hewitt
email: chet@hondaswap.com
cell: 727-455-5177
aim: chethewitt

My dad's contact information

name: craig hewitt
phone: 860-824-1421

Thanks again guys...also...i have plenty of people who can vouch for me.

s3eed015e5cc76.jpg

Sorry for the stupid question i'm about to ask.... Where is this site ran from... US or Canada... the reason::: are these canadian prices??? once again sorry

thanks

Back