For Sale: D16z6 Plus Complete Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

secondGEN_CRX

I have a D16Z6 engine/transmission that I need to sell. The engine came out of a 1993 del Sol Si. It has a GReddy turbo charger and intercooler kit on it that will go with the engine swap. The turbo has 1,500 miles on it and 500 of them were proper break in miles. I'll also throw in the MSD SCI Ignition system with it. MSD spark plug wires, dist. cap, blaster 2 coil, and new NGK plugs go too! The engine has 95K and is SPOTLESS! Not a leak on it, all the regular maintance has be taken care of and the engine has great compression! To install the turbo I had to take off the oil pan for the return oil line and the oil pan and bottom side of the engine was very clean. The car has always been properly driven, never beat on! $3,500. You pay shipping. If interested please email me. I'm not out to screw anyone, this engine runs awsome. The only reason I'm selling it is to build an all motor car. Need the cash! All motor is expensive!

-Tyler

tyler_is_my_name@hotmail.com

Back