For sale tons of civic/acura parts/i wil trade too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man it wont let me pm u but ups didn't pick it up til later yesterday thats why it only said that but i checked today at ups.com and the packages r on the way. Just go to ups.com and put in the tracking #'s and u will see they r already in transit. So did u get the tranny shipped if so what is the tracking # so i can check up on it?

I have Rota slipstream 15s that are brand new on nankang rubber, how bout trade your si head plus some money for them

i sent you the pics^ and i sent pm for 5thgen4door and i sent pm back to slowcivic aswell.

Originally posted by Rsx-S turbo@Jul 15 2004, 04:31 PM
-jdm b16a2 hydro tranny has 50k on it only has no grinds nothing also comes with top tranny mount on it-PENDING SALE
-usdm b18b ls hydro tranny has 55k on it great condition also has no grinds nothing wrong great tranny for boost-450 shipped
-b18b long block complete great engine has about 50k on it only nothing wrong great for boost aswell and a good swap for civic -650 shipped complete b18b engine swap tranny included-875 shipped
-dc sports 4-1 ceramic header for a 99-00 Si civic new in box-220 shipped
-99 Si vtec head complete with gsr cams and gears engine had 45k when i took the head off -270 shipped
-rear type-r lip for 96-98 civic coupe new never used never painted -100 shipped
-jdm red recaros amazing seats and have the best look i had them for about 2 months and there are still brnad new i just need mney -800 shipped!
-new GSR oem distributor-150 shipped
-99-00 New AVID engine mounts for civic with b series engine swap-250 shipped

WHAT I WANT ? I WILL TRADE SOMETHING FOR ANY OF THESE PARTS IF YOU HAVE?

-99-00 Si wheels with tires
-rota slipstreams gunmetallic or steel or steel grey in 16 inch with tires
-apexi n-1 cat back for 96-00 civic hb
-carbon fiber hood for 96-98 civic
-ground controls coilovers for 96-00 civic
-koni yellow shocks for 96-00 civic if i get som one to trade me for ground controls aswell
-apexi n-1 turbo muffler 80mm inlet
-rc 770cc injectors
-ctr wing for civic h/b
- any ctr interior ?
[post=363724]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll give you 300 for the head if it is totally complete ( all internals, distributor, manifold, solinoid ) i really need to finish my ls vtec before school starts! email me back also. thanx

jdm b16a2 hydro tranny has 50k on it only has no grinds nothing also comes with top tranny mount on it-PENDING SALE

Either you have a JDM b16 or a usdm b16a2...

i have the money and the one on ebay might not work out. pm me or email if you have it ready to ship and what kind of payment you want ( check or moneyorder ) ill probly buy it tomorrow when i get home.

still need your name fo the money order and ill send it today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back