Ford Taurus Coupe?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if i remember correct they did make a 2 door but it was in the early 90s late 80s

but no giggles.
automakers never giggle. its serious fucking business.

Well, Ford always makes things for shits. It's the most common result anyway.

Speaking of, yeah - the Tempo. had a sideways radio. What a turd. My friend did have one in a 5 speed though, which was neat.

There was a company from CA that built a one-off 2-door MKIV Jetta coupe and spared no expense to make it look OEM. Legend has it the dot-matrix quarter glass from Saint Gobain cost them $8,000.

Audi built a prototype 2000 A8 coupe as competition for the Merc CL600 of the time - but it never got green-lit.

no no no no :no:
we went over this quite some time ago

there was never a 2 door Bora and has not been a factory 2 door Jetta since the 1st and 2nd gen models

it wasnt true the last 3 times you brought it up and it still isnt true... and no matter how many times you bring it up it wont change the fact that the car does not exist

Why do I forget these things, and latch onto my recollection of browsing the German VW site and looking at the Bora 2 door variant ? Is this mind control or something ?

I did manage to find one, ferrealz on the interwebz. Apparently some guy built it. Looks good too.

i know of 2 reputable people that swear theyve seen 2 door taurus sho's one was a police officers personal car, and the other at a track, so possibly there was a 1 off custom co. that made a few....

i know of 2 reputable people that swear theyve seen 2 door taurus sho's one was a police officers personal car, and the other at a track, so possibly there was a 1 off custom co. that made a few....

they never made a 2 door taurus, people saw this and thought it was a police car, they had taurus police cars, but they were all 4 doors, my white car had a police grill in it

Back