ford to borrow 18billion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ford should just roll over and play dead. If there going to borrow 18bn dollar.

I'm gonna buy stock in Ford while they are in the shitter, and then when they start offering models that are competitive (it WILL happen) that stock will be worth something. New CEO = Ford has a good chance of gaining a larger share in the market in a reasonable timeframe. I see good cars coming from Ford to the US shores (they already have good models elsewhere in the world... read: Focus RS turbo AWD) within 3 years, and I'll have my hand in that.

Everyone has that mind set. Buy low sell high.

I can't stand the idea of catching a falling dagger.

I'm gonna buy stock in Ford while they are in the shitter, and then when they start offering models that are competitive (it WILL happen) that stock will be worth something. New CEO = Ford has a good chance of gaining a larger share in the market in a reasonable timeframe. I see good cars coming from Ford to the US shores (they already have good models elsewhere in the world... read: Focus RS turbo AWD) within 3 years, and I'll have my hand in that.

:werd:

I've always loved the European Ford/Cosworth models.

That new Focus/Fusion doesn't look bad either, just don't know about the quality.

Back