Found 99 EX,MT,coupe,sunroof,silver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey no offense trailor but doesnt your car have to shine to do anything in a show? or do the pictures just do it no justice???

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 3 2003, 09:34 PM
hey no offense trailor but doesnt your car have to shine to do anything in a show? or do the pictures just do it no justice???

no offence taken, but that is green tinted primer. you dont have to have shiney paint in order to show at a car show. they have whats called an "Under Construction Class" for cars or trucks with primer. that was the class i showed in. i didnt place at that show as there was alot of competition at that show....had fun and got my cars pic in a magazine :)

Hey everybody, this is the noob from Nebraska. Friz just brought the car down to me and Ive been practicing drivin mt. Its a beautiful car, love it to death. If my stupid cat would only stop sleeping on it, I would be happier. Just thought Id post and say hi.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 3 2003, 09:15 PM
heres another pic of my car before i got the white rims. this pic was taken at the 2000 MiniTruckin Nationals held in Pigeon Forge, TN. the license plate, if you can read it, says "DMSTX NV" meaning domestics envy...only because some nit wit with a Neon had HONDAS NV on his plates. anywho...heres the pic:

questions and comments are welcome. thank you and scrape through...

mini trucking is a heart and soul thing, i forgot why i always got along with you so well! w00t! i will shower stupid tailgating bitches on the freeway with sparks again some day, only next time, with a dually! ;)

lol this makes me think, remember the OLD ass thread where me you and codee ripped that kids ass for talkin shit on a minitrucker? 4 life. :worthy:

Wow, its been forever since ive been here. 2 weeks and i got my liscense, im sooo freakin excited, cant wait to actually be able to drive places and not ride my bike everywhere(embarrasing when all my friends are driving). Here are the plans for the car::

Intake(already did it, went the ebay way with a K&N filter)(what a pain in the butt to remove all the stock piping but it looks nice, and sounds pretty good)

GReddy EVO or SP2 catback, not sure which is better, dont exactly like the short stubby muffler on the sp2 though, though that is definately not the deciding facor

Friz is doin a b16 or b18 swap this winter(cant remember which) and im getting his old ss header, gotta get ahold of a OBD2 sim though and then its good to go.

Just figured i would post and revive the thread since im almost legal to drive! Gotta get ready for work, im gonna be late, crap! Later.

Back