Fourgasm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

Hey Just wanted to let you know I have been updating our site lately. more and more is to come since it is not snowy anymore.

Fourgasm Motorsports

a few cars and pics. plenty of video

Let me know what you think

Last edited:
Originally posted by erikespo@Apr 2 2005, 12:25 PM
Hey Just wanted to let you know I have been updating our site lately. more and more is to come since it is not snowy anymore.

http://honda.rr.nu

a few cars and pics. plenty of video

Let me know what you think
[post=481675]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice!
where do you guys usually race? (Track)

Are you kidding about contact us for pricing on service?

Go to any other shop website and check out how they have that "we're here to mod/fix your car and we know our shit." feel. Your site comes off as a teenager website with cool pictures of you breaking the law and doing dumb shit in your cars.

swapin1.jpg

This alone would have made me turn the other way if I were looking into letting you guys do an engine swap for me.

Originally posted by Estorvito+Apr 2 2005, 02:44 PM-->
@Apr 2 2005, 03:42 PM
No there is a track up in Leicester

http://www.nyirp.com/

that is the tracks website
[post=481741]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Ok..cool..Not too far from me....I'll be there this summer...... :thumbsup:
[post=481744]Quoted post[/post]​

I go to nyrip a couple times a year. I live in Rochester. Its the only 1/4 mile track anywhere near me.

Originally posted by erikespo@Apr 2 2005, 03:48 PM
we will probably see you there
[post=481747]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah....Hopefully...I'll probably show up with my fodo' civic...I dont think my hatch would be ready by this summer..I dont know..Lets see what happens..
Bring It! :p
JoJO

Originally posted by cheese9988+Apr 3 2005, 12:48 PM-->
Estorvito
@Apr 2 2005, 02:37 PM
Yeah.. I mean....
what track...Lancaster?
[post=481738]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey I raced there a couple times. :ph34r:
[post=482044]Quoted post[/post]​

O yeah...did you run last year and year before....what did you have?
I used to race my 1st gen crx there..I used to kick ass with my stock 1.5 engine and NOS of course...lol...This year im showing up with a 90 hatch and a fodo' sedan. Hopefully....
I think they open May 17th....I'll be there to test my fodo'''
Maybe we can all meet there or at that other track in Leicester...

JoJO

I just did the drag a couple times on amateur nights. I live about three miles from the track in alden. In fact its so loud at night I can hear it inside my house.
I havn't seen any other crx's there actually. Mine is a `91 with a zc swap, auto to manual conv, stock zc/si parts for everything else, looking for turbo and stronger bottom end, but I am buying a house in lockport so that is getting put off for a little bit. New paint job for now thats it.
How often do you go down there in the summer?

Originally posted by cheese9988@Apr 3 2005, 07:44 PM
I just did the drag a couple times on amateur nights. I live about three miles from the track in alden. In fact its so loud at night I can hear it inside my house.
I havn't seen any other crx's there actually. Mine is a `91 with a zc swap, auto to manual conv, stock zc/si parts for everything else, looking for turbo and stronger bottom end, but I am buying a house in lockport so that is getting put off for a little bit. New paint job for now thats it.
How often do you go down there in the summer?
[post=482215]Quoted post[/post]​

shit I was there almost every tuesday, and I went to all of their midnight Madness races....
I was the only one with a 1st gen crx...too bad i sold it..
Now its time for my 90 hatch....

:eek:t:

damn...I almost forgot..and getting back to the first topic

Yeah (again) Nice forum..... :lol:

no one has any thoughts on the 12.88 CRX?
That was my old one that rally the 1/4 in 22 seconds at like 63 MPH..

Differences between a busted D and a built B

that civic is hella slow mayne. *hides his 14.9 time slip*

ph34r.gif
.....what?

Back