Frances, damn another one.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

havok, i would head up to nw florida, but this damn category 4 is planning on going through gainseville, and up close to you.

tomorrow, classes have been canceled, and I am helping my father board up his restaurant which is literally .5 miles from the beach in Delray Beach florida.........

this think doesn't look so good, honestly I am a little scared from this shit!!!

wish me luck boys.........I'll post when this shit passes over.......hopefully without my roof top.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 2 2004, 02:05 AM
havok, i would head up to nw florida, but this damn category 4 is planning on going through gainseville, and up close to you.

tomorrow, classes have been canceled, and I am helping my father board up his restaurant which is literally .5 miles from the beach in Delray Beach florida.........
[post=385128]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't understand why you won't leave Florida. You were willing to go up to NW Florida, so just go farther north dude... have you no family or friends to stay with outside of Florida? :(

Well, got the 11am update. It hasent turned North Northwest yet. They are saying here on the local news that some of the info. from the recon. plane was off, and that the steering currents have changed. Impact in North Palm Beach Now. thats only 30 miles from me and I know even closer to some of you. Plywood is sold out, gasoline is gone. Everone is running on a hope and a prayer.
Best of Luck Everyone, this is gonna be SHITTY!

tie your selves to a centment brick or something.. hang tight

last post till this comes over...

I am with my family down here, I helped board up my fathers restaurant in Delray Beach. His place is literally .5 miles from the ocean. I am going into a shelter with some of my friends locally.

the goods news thus far for me is that now its moving North West, instead of West North West.

Winds are still 145mph.

So, if I have power, and if its safe i will post some pics, and hopefully I'll have power at my townhouse.

Good Luck Florida, and keep an eye out for this thing cutting through orlando and then making another land fall in north west florida, havok.

They just said on tv that the hurricane has slowed down and that it could take the storm up to 12 hours to cross Florida and it will dump up to 15 inches of rain! :blink:

yeah, i saw that last night. about 3am, it was moving 9mph.

its going to hang out for a longgggggggggg time...

good luck guys

"May the Schwartz be with you"....seriously, good luck guys. I've visited FLA when last years hurricane was around (don't remember the name), and Fuck that! Now That, my friends, is why i live on the other side o town....peace

matt

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 2 2004, 05:01 PM
last post till this comes over...

I am with my family down here, I helped board up my fathers restaurant in Delray Beach. His place is literally .5 miles from the ocean. I am going into a shelter with some of my friends locally.

the goods news thus far for me is that now its moving North West, instead of West North West.

Winds are still 145mph.

So, if I have power, and if its safe i will post some pics, and hopefully I'll have power at my townhouse.

Good Luck Florida, and keep an eye out for this thing cutting through orlando and then making another land fall in north west florida, havok.
[post=385417]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry about me, I've been through Cat 3-4 hurricanes--it blows goats, but it's the price you pay to live in FL. Hope everything turns out ok, I don't wanna see your ass on the 6 o'clock news. :)

fuckin A

theres 2 more sitting out there

the first one (closer to the north) doesnt look like its really got its shit together
but the other one still chillin by africa looks about as serious as frances did when it was still over there (not quite as coiled up, but definatly not fucking around)

atl_oce_sat_720x486.jpg

yeah, this year is sucking ass for Florida.

Good luck Milan! I've got a week's vacation coming up. Feed me and house me, and I'll come down to help out with repairs/cleanup! :)

I Just got power back after 5 days without it..

I will post up later some responses and hopefully some video of the hurricane. A lot of damange around my area, and even worse up north.

Back