free $3 at amazon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know plenty. just look for the chick with sleeves.

Lol. I love metal too- the heavier the better. I don't have sleeves... Hmmm...

i was just playin nykole i can't be quite, and yeah im done to with kids 4 is enough for me......and how in the heck did this topic get way of thread to this....

i was just playin nykole i can't be quite, and yeah im done to with kids 4 is enough for me......and how in the heck did this topic get way of thread to this....

4 kids? Goodness. 2 is enough for me lol. See!!?? That's what I was talking about though, off topic seems to be an understatement lately lol.

My girl's into both classical music and trance. :ph34r::D

I absolutely do not like classical music. Trance and techno is... ok... I can tolerate it. I will listen to just about anything- I like rap and r&b cause I have a 15" sub in the car :D but rock and metal are my favorite. Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Chimera, Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying, Machine Head- I could go on... and on... and on... ^_^
Oh- and a mean ass drummer hitting some double bass drum sounds badass on my 15" sub too. LOL
My iPod would probably run some chicks off. :lol:

Do you know many women in their mid to late 20s who love slipknot TDG and 5FDP? I don't. Most women I know are into the sappy crappy shit. lol

my woman is into atreyu, three days grace, chiodos, a day to remember and shit like that.

You've got to be kidding me... where are the rest of the girls that like the same music as you do?! I need to find me one ;)

Lol I dunno... Maybe you should move here? theres a few chicks I hang out with that listen to the same stuff as me. but I'm a mom and listen to that stuff. that is what usually blows people away lol.

You should just buy the new ATR cd. it's killer and they are worth your couple bucks.
it was $7 at best buy before the holidays.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/For+We+...0&skuId=1276692&st=all that remains&lp=1&cp=1
up a few now it seems.

it's not a 1- track and the rest suck CD like most bands put out, so it's actually worth supporting.

If i have find more codes, of course i'll share, but right now i don't have anything to offer.

You should just buy the new ATR cd. it's killer and they are worth your couple bucks.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/For+We+...0&skuId=1276692&st=all that remains&lp=1&cp=1
up a few now it seems.

it's not a 1- track and the rest suck CD like most bands put out, so it's actually worth supporting.

If i have find more codes, of course i'll share, but right now i don't have anything to offer.

Thanks. I will go check it out. I LOVE ATR- so I'm sure I will buy it lol. :)

up a few now it seems.

B-

Got the cd a couple days ago. FAN-TASTIC. Thanks for the tip. It has become my new Crossfit playlist. :D

Back