FREE CARFAX - No Strings!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B-18Hatch

The link below is for a Cincinnati News Station promo with CARFAX. It's valid for today (Weds, Nov 12) only.

Correct link below

w00t my car was leased 10-09-99 and was sold back to Don Ayres Honda a month before I bought it. No accidents, no lemon, nothing bad. :)

damn that russian lied to me.. fucking bastard, he told me the car was only a stolen salvage, but it checked out to have had like 3-4 different kinds of salvage repair to it... also im the fucking 5th owner.. pos.. im getting rid of it for 3000 though.. i hope im able to sell it since i already spent 1000 on top of the 3500 i bought it for.. = (

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 12 2003, 08:06 PM
Goddamnit! I can't run the VIN of my 1200 because the VIN is only 10 digits long. Carfax my NUTS!

try adding zeros?

sweet thanks i have been waiting for one of these to happen again.. I now know what I have always suspected... Everything checks out ok, and that I am the second owner.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 12 2003, 08:06 PM
Goddamnit! I can't run the VIN of my 1200 because the VIN is only 10 digits long. Carfax my NUTS!

Go read my other thread man...

Yep, link still works!

Interesting though, the 86 CRX I just bought has absolutely no history other than when it was registered to the owner before me on 02-04-03. Clean title, but no emmisions test history, etc.

Back