FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Anyone need a 91 F22A6 head and spare parts?

I got the full engine, with a bad block....

it was running good.....but the water pump ate a spring, and the spring bored out a hole in the block, and the coolant was pouring out....

So the head might be warped, and then again it might not be......hehe

Someone who wants it, and lives in CT or surrounding states...just come pick it up.....it's yours for free....first come first serve. ;)

I'm too lazy to part it out and I want it out of the garage.

And all the other parts that I have for it.

PM for addy...

i'd gladly take it if you'll ship it to me :) well, depends on how much it'll cost me toship, but yeah..

I'm not in the mood to ship it, but it is still FREE to who ever wants to come pick it up.... :D

Free + I'll help you load it into your your truck or car...and I might even give you a beer......... ;)

i'll take the TPS and crank sensor please. i'll even pay ya for em a lil bit on top of shipping.

Originally posted by bobcat7095@Jun 2 2004, 08:02 PM
can i come for the beer

If you help me pull the old engine from the AE86...then I'll give you more than one beer.... ;)

Originally posted by nismogod@Jun 2 2004, 09:11 PM
i'll take the TPS and crank sensor please. i'll even pay ya for em a lil bit on top of shipping.

I'll look into it...they might be on there...if I knew what I'm looking for...hehe

was that humor or seriousness? because i can getcha pictures if you'd like to point out the TPS and crank sensors

the TPS sensor I know is there...but it's rivited to the TB....

But a pic of the crank sensor would be good....

ok, i'll find you a pic of the crank sensor location. what are the chances of the TPS comin off? or gettin the whole TB? lol

crank sensor should be down by the crank of all places. you have to remove the timing belt and crank pulley. it should be the thing with wires comin out its ass. lemme know if you can find it. if not i'll get a pic.

This engine don't have a Crank sensor.....

prolly cause it might be automatic...no clue....but no sensor near the crank...front or back.

Well....I can remove the TB...and just send it to you...any other parts you want...

There is a guy that cuts our lawns...and he's a junk collector...and he is here right now....so the engine and an old Z trany migh find their way into his truck in 4 minutes....

he didn't take it today...but he will be back for it......

But I got the TB off.....

here some pics......

aah.jpg

aai.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

aal.jpg

aam.jpg

aan.jpg

aao.jpg

Make offer.....hehe

Back