free KFC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to think it was a.w.p. ticks only you spelled ticks wrong. I thought the a.w.p. stood for all wheel power, then i had no idea... i read your status thing where you had the dictionary pronounciation of it and i was like "ooohhh!!!"

dude leave it to black people to be so pissed off about some fried chicken.

" we have kids to feed" lol.

dude leave it to black people to be so pissed off about some fried chicken.

" we have kids to feed" lol.
She's screaming about how she has kids to feed from her $40K Expedition.

I don't think of myself as racist, but that is the very definition of n****r.

grilled chicken is good,but it doesnt seem like itd be a good idea from kentucky FRIED chicken

Lol. It's not even German. I needed a handle that was longer than 5 characters, because many websites and services won't allow anything shorter than 6.

I came up with it when I was in Belgium, so the German language isn't even an influence. It all stemmed from the fact that gmail didn't let people register 5-letter accounts back in 2003, and a buddy of mine said that I should spell it phonetically.

OP-ti-CK-es became awp-tick-es

why optics though?
jw.

Optix, it's the name of the gene that controls lense thickness in the compound eye of the common housefly. True story.

Optix maps to position 44A on chromosome 2, a position relatively close to the so locus (43C). This suggests that Optix and so arose by a tandem gene duplication event (Seimiya, 2000). Similarly, the mouse Six2 and Six3 genes are closely linked on chromosome 17 (Oliver, 1995), as are the human SIX1 and OPTX2 genes on chromosome 14 (Toy, 1998).

If you really want to be bored, I'll explain "six5535" to you too.

well optix i checked out the kfc in parkville last night... not packed at all but wouldnt take the coupon because i printed it out in black and white.... i think since the deal is going on through the 19th (not positive on the date) its not going to be as packed on a daily basis.

well optix i checked out the kfc in parkville last night... not packed at all but wouldnt take the coupon because i printed it out in black and white.... i think since the deal is going on through the 19th (not positive on the date) its not going to be as packed on a daily basis.

It's gotta be in color?

She's screaming about how she has kids to feed from her $40K Expedition.

I don't think of myself as racist, but that is the very definition of n****r.
I don't hate people based on the color of their skin. I hate anyone who feeds of the system while wearing more expensive clothing than me, while be disrespectful to everyone, and generally not caring about their own progression in life either. Doesn't matter the color of their skin.

Back