free maxim and stuff again!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just started getting them, and it's pretty cool getting free magazines every month or so with hot ass half nakid movie starts on them :)

Hey do they ever do this with other magazines?? I already get the stuff and maxim from the last time they did this, but there's a few more I'd like to get.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 20 2003, 02:02 AM
i just started getting them, and it's pretty cool getting free magazines every month or so with hot ass half nakid movie starts on them :)

:withstupid: . thanks B.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 20 2003, 02:39 AM
Hey do they ever do this with other magazines?? I already get the stuff and maxim from the last time they did this, but there's a few more I'd like to get.

Yes they do. I get Car and Driver, Wall Street Journal, Home, Forbes, Time, Sports Illustrated, and ESPN all for free :)

I havent bought a mag subscription in about 3 years.

can you guys do us all a favor when these come up, PM me or post it up!!!.....PM me first then post it up

thanks B.

good find, again.

signed up for it last time. i just started getting mine. i signed up a buddy of mine this time. his b-day is coming up and since i'm a cheap bastard i'll give this to him as his present.

hook us up with the C&D one.... that is a magazine that is worth more than just the pics... not that I mind the pics in Maxim and Stuff, but I need my cars too

It would be sweet if you made a sticky of this and update whenever there is another free mag offer

thanks for this one
I'll be signing up fo shizzle

Sean

PS URL for some pics of my car in my sig

...and they don't bill you after the 24 issues have been sent out? Says no credit cards, BUT they sure could send a bill in the mail to start the new subscription. Just making sure before I submit a request

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 20 2003, 11:11 PM
yeah what do yolu mean by "file it"?

when the bill comes a year or two later, you file it, meaning throw it away. Then just sign up for another free subscription.

SWEEEEET! Just signed up to get them. So when the "bill" comes are they asking for you to subscribe for a new subscription? In that case, no doubt...File 13 baby! or is it a bill saying, "You're REAL subscription now starts please pay...yadda yadda yadda" I guess either way you can just throw it away. I just want to make sure I'm not annoyed by notices and shit ;)

Back