Free money for MEEEEE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh damn, and would have guess the ssi was for the mental problems:D

??? i'm pretty normal if you ask me.. but dont most crazy people think they are normal

Cali to Alaska? You'd freeze your nutsack off.

but it's alaska lol.

it's not like it's $13,050.

i would rather live in florida or arizona and not pay income tax.

nice.. i recently got some free money too... but about 11x that amount

You're STILL on welfare?

You can use a computer and post coherently, and work on cars, but you can't work?

God damn it.

ROFL at prude ho bay at the top of Alaska. I wonder what you get there...?

You're STILL on welfare?

You can use a computer and post coherently, and work on cars, but you can't work?

God damn it.

i was never on welfare or food stamps... i get SSI/SDI because i had cancer.. once i'm out of remission i'll go back to work.. i just didnt want to lose my insurance and have it come back.. i'd be screwed.. but i think its safe to say that after 5 yrs (at the end of Oct) that its not coming back.. so i'll start looking for work soon.. gonna have to.. got a wedding to pay for

The Permanent Fund isn't just oil, it's also invested heavily in the market, and partially managed by Goldman Sachs.

had to read part of the thread to make sure this is still relevant and not some random ass bump.

maybe they should give out the free "moving" land alaska has.

on a serious note, has the tourism or workforce increased in alaska since 07? i mean they have shit loads of shows about that place now: dangerous catch, ice road truckers, nature shows, etc...

on a serious note, has the tourism or workforce increased in alaska since 07? i mean they have shit loads of shows about that place now: dangerous catch, ice road truckers, nature shows, etc...

Plus they can keep an eye on Russia

sarah-palin-for-president-2012.jpg

Back